Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Active Sport Reviews
#705 in Shampoo

October 06, 2017

Convenience 2

2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is really convenient especially for busy people , faster to use , but still works as 2 products, also the sport sense nice

August 14, 2017

Parfait pour l'après gym

Je m'entraîne quelques fois par semaine et je l'utilise sous la douche ! Fonctionne très bien et son parfum est très féminin il s'avonne très bien de sorte qu'une petite quantité soit nécessaire pour l'utilisation ! A essayer !

2.8/5

August 11, 2017

Prefer regular Head & Shoulders 2 in 1

I was able to purchase the Head & Should 2 in 1 Active Sport on clearance at our local Zehrs. I am typically a Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 fan, however I was not keen on this product. Normally I get that tingly sensation when using Head and Shoulders but I didn't get that with this product. I also didn't care for the smell....mind you, I am female and I THINK it's meant for males....but even if I was male, I didn't care for the smell.

February 20, 2016

this is a great product!! it really made my hair soft and flowy(not a real word) and it smells amazing..this shampoo and conditioner has my most favorite smell..it also really helped with the little bit of dandruff i did have..i don't use it that often anymore but i still have it in the cabinet in case i need it!!

February 02, 2016

I love this product. it is affordable and it works. What more do you need? it gives my hair a bit of conditioner and keeps my dandruff at bay all within a couple of minutes. and the scent is not too strong, which is good. It is suitable for others in the family as well.

July 20, 2015

Works well and.smells good too

June 24, 2015

love this product wish it was on sale more often

3.2/5

June 03, 2015

Love me some head & shoulders :) old school

June 19, 2014

Bought this for my husband and he absolutly loves it. He's very active and has a hard outdoor job so works perfectly for him!

November 29, 2013

my husband swears by head and shoulders, this is the only shampoo he will use