Hellmann's Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 206 in Condiment

February 02, 2017

I really enjoy the unique taste of this mayonnaise. It is a nice change from the usual at the same price point. I actually wouldn't mind off it had more balsamic taste but I'm a big vinegar fan. :)

February 02, 2017

Bien que sa couleur n'inspire pas vraiment puisque nous sommes habitués à de la mayonnaise blanche, cette recette avec vinaigre balsamique est une découverte! Excellent!

February 02, 2017

Wow une belle alternative comme sauce pour sandwich ou meme salade . Le gout est vraiment relever et tres sante en meme temps. Je le recommande a tous qui aime les bon sandwich gouteux

January 05, 2017

I bought this mayonnaise because it was on sale. I was a little turned off by the colour, its kind of brown, but decided to give it a shot. It was ok, but not as good as normal Hellmanns. It's better if you mix it into cooking, kind of weird tasting on a sandwhich.

January 05, 2017

A really odd mix of flavours. I wish I had just gotten the regular mayo. Am I supposed to this on sandwiches or salads? I guess you have to know what goes with balsamci.

July 23, 2016

I tried long time ago, i dont think u can buy it now. It was like a miracle whip, but with natural ingridients and more creamier texture. Pricewise it was affordable

October 08, 2015

I was not sure if I would like the taste of this product when I bought it. I ending up liking it. I has a nice taste. A little tangy but not over powering.