Hemp hearts shelled hemp seeds Reviews

July 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Suoer healthy!

Hemp is suoer healthy so I decided to try the Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp seeds! And I am happy I did! I feel better every morning I am using it in my shakes! I recommend this product!

June 17, 2020

Delicious

Hemp hearts are the best way to sneak nutrients into picky eaters meals! Sprinkle them on salads, smoothies & yogurt parfaits. Love the crunch they add in a good summer salad

May 15, 2020

Yum!!

This is a daily used product in my household! We love it in only or just by its self! They taste really good, almost like sunflower seeds! Yummmmmmmmm!

April 30, 2020

Delicious!

Manitoba Harvest has some great, healthy and tasty products. Hemp seeds are awesome in smoothies and in yogurt mixed with fruits. Definitely a way to start the day off right!

April 29, 2020

Good for salads

Hemp Hearts are an easy way to add extra nutritional value to your everyday meals like salads without compromising on taste. I honestly cannot even taste them that much when I add them to the salad.

April 20, 2020

Great Healthy Product

I love these hemp hearts. I put them in everything!! They pack so much nutrition and don't have much of a taste. My 1yr old even enjoys them. I pre-mix them with flaxseeds and chia seeds for easy access to a whole lot of healthy seeds.

October 03, 2019

Delicious nutty hemps

These are so tiny,soft but delicious which is why I was disappointed when I think they were the reason why I broke out.
    If I could find them nearby I would buy them but it's best I stay away incase I have an intolerance. I do reccomend them if you don't have allergies.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Yum!!

Love this hemp hearts, they taste amazing in my saladas, full of protein and no need to add an animal protein to it. Is an amazing way to eat healthier and in a tasty way. I eat this everyday and do t get tired of it! And will not!!

June 12, 2019

Yummy for all ages. Always in my cart.

I just love the taste and add it to my salads. My grandchildren think the seeds are cute so they eat them too. I also put them in my protein shake. Nutritious too.

May 06, 2019

Fun add-on snacks !

Had it with yogurt and loved the texture and taste of it. Honestly not sure if it's going to have a huge effect on my cardio health, but I'd eat it anyway!