Hemp hearts shelled hemp seeds Reviews

January 15, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Very Happy

I stumbled upon hemp hearts at my local grocery store and was hesitant to buy them because I am particular about textures. But, I decided to go ahead and purchase them because I wanted to see if I could add them into smoothies for added nutrition. Let me just say, this is such a great brand. The texture was fine and I could even add it to my yogurt! Highly recommend.

November 19, 2020

Superfood

This Is a superfood that everybody needs to have in their pantry it's a healthy way to get protein and omegas in the diet so Easy to add to a shake and have a lot of benefits from It.

October 28, 2020

Excellent source of nutrients

The only complaint I have about these is they are hard to find and expensive. I do love putting them in my cereal, pudding, oatmeal and even my baking to add protein and other great nutrients. I just cannot always afford it. But it tastes great and goes in almost anything!

July 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Suoer healthy!

Hemp is suoer healthy so I decided to try the Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp seeds! And I am happy I did! I feel better every morning I am using it in my shakes! I recommend this product!

June 17, 2020

Delicious

Hemp hearts are the best way to sneak nutrients into picky eaters meals! Sprinkle them on salads, smoothies & yogurt parfaits. Love the crunch they add in a good summer salad

May 15, 2020

Yum!!

This is a daily used product in my household! We love it in only or just by its self! They taste really good, almost like sunflower seeds! Yummmmmmmmm!

April 30, 2020

Delicious!

Manitoba Harvest has some great, healthy and tasty products. Hemp seeds are awesome in smoothies and in yogurt mixed with fruits. Definitely a way to start the day off right!

April 29, 2020

Good for salads

Hemp Hearts are an easy way to add extra nutritional value to your everyday meals like salads without compromising on taste. I honestly cannot even taste them that much when I add them to the salad.

April 20, 2020

Great Healthy Product

I love these hemp hearts. I put them in everything!! They pack so much nutrition and don't have much of a taste. My 1yr old even enjoys them. I pre-mix them with flaxseeds and chia seeds for easy access to a whole lot of healthy seeds.

October 03, 2019

Delicious nutty hemps

These are so tiny,soft but delicious which is why I was disappointed when I think they were the reason why I broke out.
    If I could find them nearby I would buy them but it's best I stay away incase I have an intolerance. I do reccomend them if you don't have allergies.