Herbal Essances Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo

Herbal Essances Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 1068 in Shampoo

March 17, 2016

A great price compared to salon shampoos, keeps my hair super moiturized and smells amazing long after my hair is dry. I definitely would recommend this product.

March 04, 2016

This product wins, HANDS DOWN.

This collection combines Turkish fig with natural restorative properties of Indian cassia. It boasts returning dull, dry hair to its natural radiance.

Honestly It works. I just shampooed, conditioned, and hand dried my hair a tiny bit and then used the oil elixir, just a squirt, I rubbed it into the ends of my hair and gently through out the length. Then I let my hair air dry the rest of the way.

The results?

Soft curls, without the frizz, shiny.

And a side note: This product may cause random people to sniff your hair!!

Yes, it smells that good!!

February 19, 2016

The price on these product lines are very affordable and the product works great! Leaves your hair feeling soft and loveable! No need to break the bank with these products!

February 12, 2016

Herbal essance wild naturals rejuvenating shampoo makes you hair feel so soft. The smell is amazing like most of their products. I would recommend this for people who have dry feeling hair.

February 04, 2016

This shampoo not only smells good but it cleans your hair from all the buildup and product I put into it. This allows your conditioner to be absorbed. I am a fan of the shampoo and the Herbal essences brand !

January 26, 2016

the Herbal Essances Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo is amazing. I really love the smell of it. I only wash my hair 3 times a week and i find it's a good quality of shampoo.

January 26, 2016

This product was great. It was perfect for my daughters dry frizzy hair.

January 20, 2016

Tried the new herbal essences wild natural rejuvenating shampoo and it gives healthy-looking hair.
    Infuses hair with the rich scent of Turkish Fig so you can be a natural knockout. Contains the power of over 100 Cassia seeds in every bottle to help strengthen against damage and give you naturally luscious hair

December 22, 2015

I recommend this product. I have had very good experiences with Herbal Essence

September 22, 2015

itmakes my hair greasy . not good at all