Herbal essence birch bark extract shampoo and conditioner Reviews
#31 in Hair Care

September 18, 2019

Awesome Shampoo

I am reviewing the shampoo only since I didn't purchase the conditioner:

I have oily scalp and this shampoo made my hair refreshed without weighing it down, and that alone is important to me. It also provide nice shine and cleanse the hair well. My hair doesn't get ad greasy fast as other shampoos that I have used.
    It's affordable and it smells GREAT! Reminds me of a nice men's perfume, haha :)).

July 02, 2019

Smells amazing

I wasn't too sure about this type of shampoo and conditioner in particular , birch bark right? Well the smell was amazing and It made my hair feel light and not heavy afterwards.

June 25, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Loved It!

I absolutely loved this shampoo, it left my hair feeling squeaky clean. There was no feeling of residue after. The fragrance wasn’t too much. I can’t wait to go out and buy this in my next grocery order.

June 25, 2019

Nice smell and left my hair feeling nice

I used the new herbel essence product and found it very nice for my hair. It was light weight, didn't make my hair heavy. Nice fresh smell, not overpowering. And it made my hair soft.

May 07, 2019

Herbal essence condition birch bark

Herbal essence condition birch bark extract is amazing conditioner love the smell live how it makes my hair soft and shinny and smelling great I recommend for everyone to try you will live herbal gentle protection birch bark extract conditioner revitalizing

March 29, 2019

I can use freely without added chemicals

I enjoyed using Herbal Essences Birch Bark Extract Gentle Cleanse Shampoo and Gentle Moisture Conditioner because it is free from any sulfates, silicones, gluten, dyes, parabens, mineral oil, safe for colour treated hair and EWG verified . Herbal Essences Birch Bark Extract Shampoo and Conditioner has a wonderful scent which was not overpowering and leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and smooth with no frizz. I will keep using Herbal Essences Birch Bark Extract Shampoo & Conditioner and I would recommend anyone to use it. The Herbal Essences Birch Bark Extract Shampoo & Conditioner was given free for testing purposes from Shoppers Army.

March 26, 2019

WOW! new go to poo and conditioner

Given both shampoo and conditioner to try. I cannot believe that Herbal Essence has come out with a 10 out a 10 products. I used to use herbal 30 years ago and didn't like it. The smell is Devine of both shampoo and conditioner. My hair is colored, shoulder length and I use a blow dryer and a straightener a few times a week. Only needed a small amount of shampoo, it slathered up really nice and the smell for me was incredible it smelled like a rain forest. Used a small amount of conditioner left on for about 3 mins, rinsed. Didn't use any product on my hair as I let it dry natural. There was no frizz just soft bouncy waves. Am I sold on this product, absolutely.

March 22, 2019

Herbal essences Birch bark extract shampoo and conditioner

This is one of the best Herbal essences shampoo and conditioner I've tried so far.Makes my hair feel amazing,smells fantastic.Very smooth.Id recommend you try for yourself.I really love it.Ill be buying this for sure!!👍