Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse Reviews
#1763 in Hair Care

Weightless, body-boosting, volumizing mousse fused with white nectarine & pink coral flower extracts. It will give your style a lift and hold it free and full all day long.

October 06, 2017

I will buy this again

The smell is great kinda like oranges! Its not thick like some mouses which is really nice and it has great hold without that icky stiffness. I will buy this product again!

April 07, 2017

Read about this product on a blog and as with getting older and my hair getting thinner I've been looking for a really good product for ages and found it with this ! Awesome stuff, got it for just under $3 and it really does the job, hair is really thick and even brought out my natural curl ! Haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner yet as I have some other products left but definitely will be trying them ! Can't recommend this enough if you have thin hair !

December 23, 2016

Good product especially for the price. It gave my hair volume but don't use too much as your hair will get stiff and sticky. Its a nice fresh smell too.

February 12, 2016

I was actually surprised by this product because it is on the lower end but it worked quite well for my hair. It didn't leave it feeling greasy either right away.

February 12, 2016

I always have to have mousse in my hair after blowdrying. And I always want a product that smells amazing. This mousse gives me the body and beachy wave that I look for with an effortless easy hairstyle. The price point you can't beat for something that smells this good.

March 11, 2015

Smells nice, holds the hair, not heavy.

March 11, 2015

This is my favourite hair mousse. They smell amazing and dont leave your hair sticky or weighed down. I use this daily and it makes my hair smell great. The price is very reasonable too.

June 18, 2014

Love this! Works great on my fine hair and doesn't weigh it down so that it feels dirty. Great smell too!

June 17, 2014

Excellent product, this mousse provides lasting volume in my hair without making it feel like it has product in it.

May 19, 2014

I have fine, limp hair and a lot of it that just hangs there. This product boosts me up without weighing down my hair at the crown. Love it!