Herbal Essences Coconut Shampoo Reviews
#671 in Shampoo

November 17, 2017

Ok shampoo

I use this in a pinch. I find it dries out my hair, but it does the job. I wouldn’t use this as my regular shampoo, but on vacations I definitely take it as it’s cheap.

May 13, 2017

I really enjoyed the smell of both the shampoo and conditioner they last quite long! However I didn't find the conditioner to be as effective as others.

April 12, 2017

Leaves a nice scent after I wash my hair. I typically grab it when it's on sale.. I don't see a huge difference in terms of hydration but it's a good value when it's on sale.

February 02, 2017

This product is one of the nicest smelling shampoo I have ever used. It makes your hair feel full and alive It is a very cost effective product..I will use this product for years to come, I love it..

2.7/5

April 04, 2016

I used to only use this shampoo, but it seems Herbal Essences changed their formula. Now it makes my hair oily and heavy. The smell is great and lasts really long though. But this new formula ruined the line.

January 22, 2016

Love this coconut shampoo. The scent is great and it washes out easily. Only a bit weird that it has an intense bleu color, doesn't seem very natural. But overall great product!

June 13, 2014

When I used it I loved my hair was very soft

June 13, 2014

Herbal Essence coconut shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling great. The price is excellent and it's my favorite shampoo!