Herbal Essences Coconut Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #580 out of 1071 in Shampoo

April 12, 2017

Leaves a nice scent after I wash my hair. I typically grab it when it's on sale.. I don't see a huge difference in terms of hydration but it's a good value when it's on sale.

February 02, 2017

This product is one of the nicest smelling shampoo I have ever used. It makes your hair feel full and alive It is a very cost effective product..I will use this product for years to come, I love it..

April 04, 2016

I used to only use this shampoo, but it seems Herbal Essences changed their formula. Now it makes my hair oily and heavy. The smell is great and lasts really long though. But this new formula ruined the line.

January 22, 2016

Love this coconut shampoo. The scent is great and it washes out easily. Only a bit weird that it has an intense bleu color, doesn't seem very natural. But overall great product!

June 13, 2014

When I used it I loved my hair was very soft

June 13, 2014

Herbal Essence coconut shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling great. The price is excellent and it's my favorite shampoo!