Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

July 16, 2019
    Spain

Lovely product

Love this product. Makes my hair feel silky soft and I have curly hair. I comb my hair with it in the shower. The smell is gorgeous. I would be buying this product again

July 15, 2019

Nice

I tried this shampoo awhile back and I find its a pleasant smelling shampoo, herbal essences are known for that, but I was so happy with the fact that it doesn't moisturize at all because shampoos can be harsh for my curls but its still a good shampoo that cleans well.

July 11, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

smells heavenly

I started using the shampoo and then decided to use the conditioner and I’m still using it I like the fact that there’s a great selection for all hair types and also other styling products by herbal essence that work great also. I would recommend this product for anyone that wants reliable product at a reasonable price and will get shiny and soft hair .

July 05, 2019

Leaves my hair so soft

I use this shampoo and conditioner faithfully. The price is right and it leaves my hair soft. I get bleach blond highlights on a regular basis, and every time I visit the salon the hairdresser comments on how healthy my hair feels. Need I say more?

July 04, 2019

Great Shampoo!!!

This shampoo is overall a great, affordable product! Keeps your hair shiny, bouncy, and healthy. Its great packaging, and it great for people with sensitive scalps too! i would recommend this product!

July 03, 2019

Love the smell of this product

Love the coconut! This is a great product! Keeps my hair smelling great all day. Does not dry my hair out. Feels refreshing on scalp! I do switch shampoos every couple of weeks but find I always add this one to the rotation.

June 29, 2019

Great Shampoo

Really love this drugstore shampoo. I don't normally opt for a cheaper quality one but this was a real treat. Love the scent and lather. Really does the trick and is pretty hydrating. Very affordable

0.5/5

June 20, 2019

If you hate having nice hair

So I used this for a few weeks, and I was like wow my hair is so soft!!! Turns out it is only soft because this coats your hair, and causes damages. If you've ever seen the videos of hair dressers scraping product build up off of hair, this is one of the types of products that contribute. Do yourself a favor and just spend the extra money and get saloon qauilty shampoo

June 19, 2019

Works great

I love using this shampoo. It keeps my hair nice and soft and feels nice and clean and not weighted down. Also I love the smell feels like I am on a vacation!!

June 12, 2019

coconut is good

I really liked this fragrance other than that it just works like any other shampoo. The other things that i like is for the most of the time it is on sale in shoppers drug mart.