Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

June 05, 2019

luscious locks

im quite pleased with this product...I have pretty long wavy thick hair, and when I first started to use this I got a lot of compliments on my "movie star hair"...I didn't know what I had done to change my hair but then I realized it was this shampoo! It makes my hair really nice, soft, and glossy...and when I straighten my hair it keeps it from getting damaged as well! :)

April 10, 2019

The best!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for quite some time now. I have tried others but I always come back to this one! It is great value for the money!

April 03, 2019

Soft clean hair!

Does this give your tresses that just had my super expensive blowout/hair salon quality? No, but it comes darn close. Closer than many ( way more expensive) brands do. Leaves hair soft, shiny, and most importantly- clean ( no film or residue left on scalp). I do not even usually follow with a conditioner after this shampoo- its that softening/moisturizing on my hair.

And the smell is delicious too. This is my tried and true and I always come back to it, even after I have strayed away.

April 01, 2019

Best shampoo/meilleur shampoing

I used to wash my hair with herbal essence every week. Then, I decided to try professional brands like l’oreal Professional to compare and I can definitely say that herbal essence leaves my hair softer and cleaner than the other brands. The smell is extremely good as well
    Depuis longtemps j’utilise ce shampoing. J’ai décidé à un moment d’essayer la gamme professionnelle de L’Oréal pour comparer et je suis vite revenue vers herbal essence car il laisse mes cheveux plus doux et propre que les autres marques

April 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

I have used this shampoo and it is good. You only need a little bit to use for full head coverage. I would recommend it. I like the hydrating one as it leaves my hair soft and silky.

March 23, 2019

not great for dry scalp and thinner hair

I love what this product did for my scalp. I suffer from a skin condition which leaves my skin (and head especially) itchy and dry. This was great relief after a long workout with an itchy head.

it wasn't as great for someone like me who has super long thin hair, but I would use it throughout the dry winters.

March 23, 2019

Great for dry hair or scalp

This shampoo in combination with the conditioner combat dryness to leave your hair bouncy, smooth and smelling fresh. The organic ingredients and effectiveness of this product make it worth its value, although the bottles only come in one size.

March 21, 2019

Love Love Love

I love Herbal Essences products! The scents are amazing. The funky bottles add a pop to your bathroom :). The hello hyrdration does leave my hair feeling bouncy and hydrated for about a day/day and a half after use.

March 20, 2019

It's an awesome shampoo

Ever since I was a little kid I used to use the shampoo and conditioner all the time and helped my hair so much. And now I'm older I still use it and it's amazing I can't complain about it. It put the hydration back in my hair.

February 22, 2019

Great shampoo

I have curly frizzy thick and unruly hair. Normally I dread hair wash days because any other shampoo drys out my hair like crazy. I washed and conditioned with this and my hair felt amazing. Very minimum frizz and my hair felt so soft!