Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

August 31, 2019

Leaves hair soft

Herbal essences are always good in my book. Prices are pretty good, and the quality is great. It always manages to leave my hair soft and smelling pretty, overall I think it's a great shampoo

August 25, 2019

Great shampoo and price

This is my new go-to shampoo. I have been using for a few months now and my hair feels stronger and more moisturized. It has a pleasant and light scent. For the price and size, it is a great value and is one of the reasons I have repurchased this shampoo. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

August 16, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

Love it

I love this shampoo. Makes my hair so soft and shiny. After using it for a while I've noticed that I have much healthier hair than before. Really like long lasting smell. Highly recommend

August 14, 2019

Amazing sent

This product is one of the best. I am very happy with this product.smells good as well works well.
    I have very healthy hair now. Thank you for the recommendation.

August 08, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I used this shampoo and the matching conditioner on holiday. My hair is highlighted, and has been for years and years, but is in good condition generally - until sun and swimming pools get involved! Normally the heat in Spain would fry my hair, but using this shampoo every day left it so soft and shiny.
    Really Good price too, and a lovely smell

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Healthy hair

I use this shampoo and my hairdresser always says how healthy and shiny my hair looks. My hair always feel clean and soft. It is reasonable priced and I would recommend to everyone who is after the same results I've had.

July 16, 2019
    Spain

Lovely product

Love this product. Makes my hair feel silky soft and I have curly hair. I comb my hair with it in the shower. The smell is gorgeous. I would be buying this product again

July 05, 2019

Leaves my hair so soft

I use this shampoo and conditioner faithfully. The price is right and it leaves my hair soft. I get bleach blond highlights on a regular basis, and every time I visit the salon the hairdresser comments on how healthy my hair feels. Need I say more?

July 04, 2019

Great Shampoo!!!

This shampoo is overall a great, affordable product! Keeps your hair shiny, bouncy, and healthy. Its great packaging, and it great for people with sensitive scalps too! i would recommend this product!

July 03, 2019

Love the smell of this product

Love the coconut! This is a great product! Keeps my hair smelling great all day. Does not dry my hair out. Feels refreshing on scalp! I do switch shampoos every couple of weeks but find I always add this one to the rotation.