Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

June 12, 2019

coconut is good

I really liked this fragrance other than that it just works like any other shampoo. The other things that i like is for the most of the time it is on sale in shoppers drug mart.

April 08, 2019

Not bad

I use this when I have run out of my normal brand. It is not too bad; somewhat mediocre. In the winter time my hair is extremely dry so it is not as effective then. Best for me in the summer time!

April 06, 2019

Always great value

Great product for the price! It does the job, but nothing extra. I use this product in the summer time when dryness is not an issue. Leaves hair feeling fresh and clean, I especially like how it's typically always a good value in stores.

March 24, 2019

Hello Herbal Hydra!

Wonderfully scented this shampoo infuses your hair with just the right amount of hydration, leaving hair manageable, silky and without dull and brittleness being a factor,

March 20, 2019

I Love Coconut!

This shampoo has the most amazing coconut scent which always seems to linger in my hair for a few days until my next wash. I do find the product lathers very well and is easy to distribute within my hair without having to use too much product that would be wasted. This product is certainly one of my go-to's and normally have a bottle within my bathroom at all times.

February 25, 2019

Un classique en terme de shampoing

Son efficacité est déjà bien prouvé depuis longtemps, il rend mes cheveux très doux et lisse. J'adore ce shampooing, je l'utilise souvent durant l'hiver mais je fais tout de même attention car il peut rendre mes cheveux gras!

February 19, 2019

My Fav

I have tried several of the Herbal Essence shampoos and by far this is my favourite. As I don't like to blow dry my hair this product gives me the shine and moisture I need. The smell is fantastic and the price is just right.

3.2/5

January 25, 2019

Not bad- it's trying real hard.

This product is worth it if you just want something that will do the job. Not exceed expectations, but clean your hair. Keeps it decently hydrated but it's not the best stuff by far at all.

December 03, 2018

good in theory but theres just something missing

I've used the conditioner more than the actual shampoo, but I like both products. The scent is well coconut but its not too strong. Im personally not a fan of coconut but I could still use this without gagging.

August 08, 2018

Does what it says it will do

This is the only Herbal Essences shampoo I will use. The scent is great and it actually makes my hair feel like it's moisturized and soft. The price is low which is great for your wallet and the product does what it says.