Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

2.8/5

April 23, 2019

I wouldn’t buy this again

Herbal essences hello hydration shampoo I didn’t like to much I didn’t like the feeling it made my hair after I used it it smelled good it my scalp feel dry

March 18, 2019

Herbal Essence

J'ai fait l'essai de Herbal Essence. Je n'ai pas été plus satisfaite que ça. Texture du shampoing épais donc on en prend moins mais sans le résultat escompté au final. Je recommande mais sans plus.

February 27, 2019

Works well

It worked great for the first little bit of using it, but after a while the coconut scent got to be a little too much for me. Prefer the conditioner over the shampoo

February 19, 2019

Smells Amazing, but does it work?!

This product smells amazing, however, I have problems if I use it too many showers in a row. It creates a built-up residue causing my hair to be greasy before I even leave the show. It also dries my skelp out!

January 18, 2019

Too much residues and making my hair look dirty.

Too much residues and making my hair look dirty.
    Every time I wash my hair, it is putting a layer of residue on my hair, making it heavy and looks dirty instead of clean.

The residue is hard to clean / wash away. It takes one night sleep to get rid of some of the residue by rubbing away with my pillow case.

2.7/5

April 04, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Noo!

I am not a fan on herbal essences shampoo anymore. I used to love these because the smell is always amazing! The smell will last throughout the day BUT I don't feel like it does anything GOOD for my hair. It may clean it but it doesn't help with moisture and my hair feels thick after washing and I just cant style my hair. I do not use these shampoos.

2.2/5

March 27, 2018

2in 1 practical

I tried it and My hair did not agree with it. However, it is very convenient for busy bees and when you only have a few minutes to get a quick wash. The scent isn't too strong so it's good for men and woman.

February 07, 2018

Love it! Makes my hair feel so soft

Love the Shampoo, would recommend to anyone. Makes my hair feel silky and soft and the price of the product is also acceptable. I usually buy when its on sale.

July 27, 2017

It is good!

I have bought this shampoo and conditioner a few times, mostly during winter. I think it is too tick, sometimes hard to get it out from the bottle. But it works good, it does leave my hair shiny, soft and smelling very nice.

May 04, 2017

Si vous aimez l'odeur de la noix de coco vous serez charmee par ce shampoing ainsi que le revitalisant de Herbals Essences. L'odeur reste tres longtemps sur les cheveux.