Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Nourishing Shampoo Reviews
#542 in Shampoo

August 09, 2017

I love this product and will buy it again and again.

I like using this shampoo because it leaves my hair feeling moisturized soft and silky. It smells amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone as it is a really good shampoo.

July 24, 2017

Great Product

Amazing Shampoo .
    It is amazing and works well and smells great .
    Affordable and i have used other herbal essences shampoo's in the past.
    Would recommend it

May 27, 2017

I really love Herbel Essences Morrocan My Shine shampoo. The first thing that sold me on this shampoo is the smell. It is so amazing! I does a great job cleaning my hair, leaving it feeling smooth and silky.

March 09, 2017

It makes my hair extremely soft and cleans away all the gunk that gets trapped in my hair during the day. Really gives a deep clean and incredible shine.

October 09, 2015

Love this stuff! Along with the conditioner! Makes my hair smooth and shiny.

May 01, 2015

Makes hair soft & silky...and smells amazing!

January 26, 2015

I've used this a few times because of the brand name. I don't know if it nourished my hair, but it did seem to give it a little shine.

January 16, 2015

Bought this shampoo on sale with a coupon and wasn't sure I like it but strangely thought the color would fit into my bathroom decor (I know a strange reason to buy a shampoo). I also bought the matching conditioner. Turns out it was my favorite shampoo in the bunch that lined the tub. It has a nice smell but not so strong that anyone has said anything at work where there are many with scent sensitivities. My hair and more importantly my scalp feel great afterwards. Seems to work to control the frizzies even though it doesn't say it on the bottle. It claims to be a nourishing shampoo that restores brilliant shine. I don't know that at 51 years old I can have "brilliant shine" but it certainly exceeded my expectations...especially when the price was sooooooo good.