Herbal Essences Morrocan My Shine Conditioner

Herbal Essences Morrocan My Shine Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 29, 2017

By far my favourite conditioner. It works with with the shampoo also. I love the way this makes my hair smell after I wash it. I honestly can't complain about this product. It's helped me in maintaining my hair and actually makes it super shiny. Everyone always compliments how shiny my hair is. It's been the one shampoo and conditioner that I've stuck with for the past few years. This duo combo has been with me on all my vacations and I end up leaving it behind for my family members. FOR SURE I WILL BE STICKING WITH THIS BRAND.

April 12, 2017

My hair is extremely dry from dying it so much but since I've tried the Moroccan my shine products I have softer, stronger and even longer hair. If you can't afford salon quality brands this is a low cost but effective treatment

October 21, 2015

Herbal Essences Moroccan haircare line has saved my hair from split-ends. An invigorating experience. Recommend it.

2.7/5

February 04, 2015

I bought both the shampoo and conditioner of Morrocan My Shine and I don't think I'll ever buy it again. The shampoo worked fine, but after shampooing, I applied the conditioner and it took FOREVER to wash out! I kept trying to wash it out, but it felt like it never seemed to come out and left a soapy residue even after washing for so long.

August 24, 2014

I ve been using this product for a few weeks now.I have very long... Down to my waist , thick hair. I usually need quit a bit of conditioner, as you can imagine!;) but a little of this conditioner goes a long way, I'm happy to say. Not only does it leave my hair soft... Not to be confused with flat but super shiny to!! I would recommend this conditioner to everyone of " all" hair types!!

August 23, 2014

I have used this conditioner once before and would definitely use it again. It smells great and it really makes my hair shiny and smooth and with curly, frizzy hair that is always important!!

August 23, 2014

Live this product, my hair felt so great after using it. I have very curly hair and it can become frizzy. After using the conditioner my hair felt soft and great.

3.2/5

August 04, 2014

Smells wonderful. That is the only thing I like about it. Incredibly hard to wash out and leaves hair feeling greasy.

July 24, 2014

I love this conditioner, it makes my hair so soft and full! I use it all the time and would recommend it to anyone. It is affordable and does wonders on my hair. No more frizz and great looking hair!!!

August 27, 2013

I first saw an ad for this in Glamor magazine.. So excited to try it out. Morrocan anything is so good for my often dyed and dried out hair.
    After stalking my WalMart, I bought it and brought it home and used it right away!! Instant hair softness, lots od shine. So impressed with this conditioner!!!