Good

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Extra Hold Spray Gel Reviews

Ranked #2069 out of 2394 in Hair Care

Your style stays strong but goes where i spray with my versatile extra hold spray gel formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. I'm a sure thing to hold your style with luscious shine. It's not hard to love style that's strong and flexible all day long.

August 12, 2013

In spite of the suggestion by the scale on the packaging, this product provided very little hold, making it ineffective for what I need. It may also be too heavy, weighing my hair down.

Perhaps a bigger problem is that it has an unbelievably strong smell. I do not use this product unless it is the night before I am going out, for fear of choking anyone unfortunate enough to be in an enclosed space with me. When the smell starts to dissipate more than 12 hours later, I actually quite like the milder smell that is left over, but given the ineffectiveness as hair gel, I will definitely not be repurchaing.

March 11, 2013

This spray gel is fantastic and works well to keep my curls looking their best.