Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 649 in Conditioner

April 14, 2017

This is a pretty good conditioner. To start off, I have “normalish” wavy hair, so not to dry/oily or thin/thick. That being said I do still find that with my normal shampoo/conditioner that I will run out of conditioner first. With this one I didn't. It's actually quite nice and you don't need much to get the job done! I was very surprised by that as the shampoo kinda sticks to you hair, but this stuff glides really nicely over all my hair. Like shampoo it washes out really nicely, no residue stays behind, nor does my hair seem for fall flat like with will it some heavier/more moisturizing conditioners. Again you hair will keep the light fig scent that the product has, but that's not a bad thing.

March 27, 2016

I've used Herbal Essences for as long as I can remember. They've always been reasonably priced and always get the job, leaving my hair moisturized and smelling fabulous.

October 05, 2015

oh it smells so good, its like your in tropical citrus island

September 25, 2015

i recently tried the new Herbal Essences Wild Naturals lemon basil shampoo, conditioner and intensive treatment. It is so far the best I have found to use in my hair since it is long to my waist and dries out easily. The intensive treatment I use twice a week. Its applied after the conditioner and i let it soak into my hair for about 3 to 5 minutes. the results amazed me sfter the first time. My hair has never been so soft and healthy looking

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner;

Received sample of this conditioner , mini travel bottle. works so great!!

Haven't used herbal essences in a few years and received and tried!

Great scent, gentle on my hands (exczema sufferer)
    getnle on hands, did not weigh down my hair, hair felt smooth and soft and manageable, without limp.

I used with the shampoo I received travel size as well both were rejuvenating!

September 22, 2015

love this one. smells great all day leaves hair soft and easy to style!!

September 22, 2015

Nice scent, moisturizing for my dry hair.

September 21, 2015

This conditioner smells amazing and leaves your hair super clean and fresh smelling all day.

August 01, 2015

I got a free sample of this from BzzAgent. Smells great, and it makes my hair feel amazing! I feel like this is definatly one of the best lines from Herbal Essences. Will definatley buy this.

July 06, 2015

I think herbal essence is cheap however this product surprised me. I received a sample and it left my hair smelling amazing and super soft. It's definitely better then their other products on the market. It gave my hair great shine as well.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics