HERSHEY'S COOKIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 846 in Chocolate

April 03, 2017

This is a delicious chocolate bar. It's a nice change from the standard milk chocolate bar option. The little cookie bits are nice and crunchy and sweet. It's great!

February 02, 2017

This is one of my go to sweets when I'm in need of a sugar fix.
    The quality is good, the price is right and it always satisfies.
    I will eat it in all forms, regular, mini, kiss....you make it and I'll eat it.

September 05, 2016

Hands down the best chocolate ever created by Hershey's. They just perfected the cookies and cream taste, they definitely have some taste-geniuses/scientist working for them since they know what people want! Super cheap too.

March 27, 2016

I love cookies ans cream. It is sweet but ita great for a treat. I only haves one every once and a while. Great tasting and it's creamy as well...... .

March 27, 2016

My all time favourite chocolate bar! Two of my favourite things: Milk chocolate and cookies all in one bar! l l love the crunchy goodness of the cookies inside!

March 23, 2016

Best chocolate bar! The perfect mix of white and milk chocolate! Not to sweet and so satisfying when that sweet tooth starts acting up. Hershey's chocolate is top quality!

March 23, 2016

I really like this chocolate bar! One of my go-to bars when i'm really craving chocolate. I really like the taste and the crunch of this chocolate bar :)

March 23, 2016

I usually love anything sweet and I usually love All Hershey products but this was gross,I did not like the flavor at all,it was really weird tasting ,I gave mine to my husband ,two bites and I was done....yuck

December 29, 2015

Not my favorite kind of bar but it is tasty. I like the crunchy cookies inside.

December 28, 2015

Decent tasting chocolate. Not a fan of white chocolate but this kind isn't as weird tasting as most white chocolates. I like the added crunchy cookie bits.

vevolita added a new review for
    Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Good book to read?