Hikari Cream Pigment

Hikari Cream Pigment Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

March 13, 2017

I can't rave about this eyeshadow enough! The colour is freaking gorgeous and definitely makes your eyes pop! I like to use it wet for a more glamorous effect!

March 01, 2017

I have this shadow in "mink" and it is such a gorgeous, shimmery shade. A bit messy (tends to spill everywhere) and is easy to over-do it, but it's fab for a fancy/glam night out, or to just put on when you want to feel fancy.

February 09, 2016

This eye shadow is so awesome! Like the other reviewers, I got mine in an Ipsy bag, and I fell in love with the shade, "Mink." It's so pigmented and looks so nice on my eyes. It goes on so nice and creamy, too.

February 08, 2016

Joined Ipsy in January and received this Cream Pigment in my first bag. The colour I got is Mink. It is a gorgeous bronze shade with a subtle shimmer. It went on beautifully, actually used my finger to apply to my lid - so rich and creamy. Loved the colour and the texture. Wore very well throughout the day and didn't crease. I've added this product into my current favorited bag. Definitely recommend.

January 21, 2016

I received the color Mink in my Ipsy bag and I love it! Perfect color goes on nicely and wears very well.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar