Huggies Baby Wipes Reviews
#8 in Baby Wipes

September 03, 2019
    Kansas, United States

The ONLY wipes we will use

We are currently diapering kiddo number 4 and Huggies is the ONLY brand of wipe we will use. We have tried numerous competitor and store brands and are always so disappointed. Huggies are thicker and stronger than most other wipes. We use them for everything! Hands, faces, bottoms, cars, toys, shoes, and anything else holding onto some kid slime gets a Huggies wipe.

September 03, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Buggies baby wipes

I love buggies baby wipes they are thick smell good and have cute Mickey mouse designed and they work great on babies bottoms i use these for everything cleaning and mess cleanups.

August 26, 2019
    California, United States

Love it

This wipes are amazing! They are very thick and cleans up really well. I have tried many brands of wipes and they just weren’t as well made as huggies. My baby has sensitive skin and these do not irritate her at all. I use it for everything like wiping hands, face and toys. Great value for the product!

1.5/5

August 22, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

So Thick

Huggies is such a known brand yet there wipes are horrible. They are so thick and hard to use. Trying to get the wipes out of the container one at a time with a wiggly baby is close to impossible. I remember this 10 years ago when my cousin was born and thought that by now they would change them but I was wrong. Stick to Pampers!

August 09, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Always feels dried out

We buy these, but they arent my favorite. They are thicker wipes, but always feel dry to me and a babies skin is so new and sensitive that a drier, rougher wipe doesnt seem like the best option to use.

New Hampshire, United States

great wipes

I really love these wipes! they're thick, and you can get the job most the time with just one(unless its a big mess we are talking about, then you may need 2, or even 3 lol)

California, United States

Love these

We have tried many wipes and these are our favorites. They do the job every time and I am confident my little guy is clean. I have used these for all three of my kids and never had a problem.

Kentucky, United States

Perfect wipes for everything

These wipes are the best out there. I love that when I’m changing a diaper or needing to clean hands, only one comes out at a time. It’s very annoying when multiple wipes come out together and attached but that NEVER happens with these. I like that I can get fragrance free or sensitive wipes and they still work just as good.

July 29, 2019

They're ok. not my favorite brand.

These wipes are okay, not quite my favorite brand. They clean well, but get dry quickly once they're out of the package. The refill package sometimes does not close easily.

3.2/5

July 27, 2019

Fall apart

These baby wipes are just okay. They get the job done however they fall apart very easily even just from pulling them out of the container and they dry out super quickly. Regardless I have a big box of these and will continue to use them until I run out.