Huggies Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 79 in Baby Wipes

May 12, 2017

I like Huggies wipes, but I hate when you take them out of the container they always rip. otherwise I use them all the time, they are always moist not overly wet. They are great for everything from wiping off crayon from walls, to wiping bums.

May 10, 2017

Pretty much the only baby wipes I buy, very moist and soft, work great and baby/kids don't have any bad reactions.nice scent,not harsh... I did try pampers wipes, we prefer pampers diapers so it made sense but I didn't like pampers wipes, very dry and not soft.. With our experiences... So our go to is usally huggies wipes.

May 02, 2017

Huggies wipes are my favorite wipe to use with my children. They are sensitive enough to not leave a rash so I use them for every change. I would highly recommend them to other moms.

April 22, 2017

The best feature about this product is that it smells great. Too much perfume for baby. Made his bum cheeks raw and bled. Can't clean the baby unless you use four or more wipes. Horrible products

1.5/5

April 20, 2017

Honestly i do not recommend this product it has theae visible fibre texture on the wipes and it has a scratching like feeling on the skin. It has given my son rashes.

April 09, 2017

These are the best wipes I've ever used. Nice and thick, and very strong. Very useful for multipurpose. I use then when I do my make up, when I use the toilet, and I keep them by the sink.

March 09, 2017

As much as I love Huggies diapers there wipes are no good :(

THey tear way too easily and just aren't thick enough to get the job done.

A bit too much moisture in them

February 28, 2017

Out of all the whipes I tried I liked these the least. I have a whipe warmer and these whipes kept tearing apart in peaces when I would pull them out. Nice smell but since they would break in peaces they where not useful and I had to use a tone when changing my sun

January 25, 2017

Huggies Baby Wipes is very convenient in the bathroom.... We always keep a pack in the bathroom to keep us fresh and clean.... It works well on Babies so why not for adults.... We buy big boxes because it cheaper... We love this product...

January 14, 2017

While our family usually buys Kirkland wipes because they have lower prices without losing quality. I by Huggies whenever they are on sale. They are moist but not too soggy, freshly scented and gentle on babies bottoms, hands, faces or wherever there is dirt. I keep a small package in my car which has saved mt bacon several times when eating in the car..adults and children. I would defiantly recommend them for a variety of uses. Great product.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?