Huggies Baby Wipes Reviews
#8 in Baby Wipes

September 25, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love Huggies

Huggies baby wipes are the only wipes I trust to leave my baby extra clean. His sensitive skin does not get irritated using Huggies wipes. They are also thick and clean very well.

September 21, 2018
    Illinois, United States

I would buy this again

I love how soft, thick and moist these wipes are. You don't need to use as many to clean messes and they are really nice on my daughter's skin. She has had no issues. Even though this is a more expensive brand I will not buy any other and will continue to use them. I have also noticed that they are great to clean my hands when I'm out and about instead of hand sanitizer. I have really sensitive skin which cracks in winter and hand sanitiser burns but these are amazing on my hands.

September 21, 2018

Best Wipes!

I have been buying buggies wipes since my first & every time I try another brand I always go running back. Nothing is as thick & durable, cleans well with just one or 2 wipes. The thinner brands you end up using so much more just to get the same amount of clean. Also great for wiping hands & face while out, really love them!

September 20, 2018

I still buy these wipes to this day

These are my favourite wipes to use. They are very durable and I most of the time will only use a couple at a time to clean up during a diaper change or use to wipe hand and faces. Not only are they thick and durable they are moist (never had I have a dry wipe).

September 19, 2018
    New York, United States

Wipes

I’ve used these wipes for years , w all my children and continue to purchase for personal use , in my car , for household spills dusting etc. very effective, and handy.
    Will continue to purchase

July 20, 2018

Too much perfume

Found them to be too heavily perfumed and caused my little ones skin to go red and she's cry. They felt nice enough, just smelled way too much and were not good for use on sensitive skin.

3.2/5

July 02, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great Value but too soapy!

These wipes are very affordable and clean very well when it comes to my baby having poop explosions. however, the wipes are extremely soapy and not very soft. They also leave pieces of the material it's made of behind. I wouldn't buy these again.

June 30, 2018

Huggies est incroyable

Depuis que ma fille est née que nous sommes vendues Huggies !
    Les wipes sont très efficace, ne perce pas ou le #2 ne passe pas au travers.

J’apprecie l’odeur et le fait que c’est même fait pour les peaux sensibles !

June 25, 2018

Best wipes hands down

Have been using for years. One time I tried to save money and switched brands but nothing else compared to the effectiveness and ease of the huggies wipes

June 12, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Does the job.

I really like these wipes for more than just wiping butts. I use them for cleaning my little guy up after a meal or for when i need something quick to wipe up a spill. They have a good grippy feeling and are pretty strong. Plus they don't have an overwhelming fragrance.