3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

1.7/5

September 24, 2015

I like the FEEL of Huggies, but every time I try to use any Huggies products, they leak! EVERY TIME! I quit trying and went back to Pampers. No accidents there.

August 16, 2015

These are the only diapers I buy with ,y boy , for some reason other brands don't work as good as huggies on my boy, he gets wet with other brands or sometimes even a rash, but huggies work wonders, and the design on the slip on is so cute too...

June 11, 2015

We could not use pampers on our little one she would break out.. But with these she was fine ..we love them!

June 11, 2015

Love these diapers, just wish they came in bigger packages and boxes!! Price could be a little better, but they go on sale often

June 09, 2015

it is very good............. nothing more to say love them would never take something else then them

2.3/5

June 06, 2015

I think these little movers should be toilet trained by that age. Sorry, but I think it's ridiculous.

2.0/5

June 06, 2015

The cost of these is much more than regular Huggies and you get much less. You are paying for the convenience. I never purchased these and don't plan on it.

June 04, 2015

used Huggies products for all my 3 of my kids. very absorbant and never leaked.

1.5/5

May 30, 2015

Nope!!! My daughter always had wedgies with these things. They were horrible for poop messes. Was not a fan at all!

May 28, 2015

I've been using (well, my daughter) Huggies Slip-on for the past 2 years and I love them. I've tried others and they pale in comparison with these. It holds more urine and they do not spill.(That one was a major problem with the other brands)