3.9/5
Huggies Simply Clean Wipes Reviews
Ranked #8 in Baby Wipes

August 11, 2017

Love love love

we love these wipes and have slowly decreased our use of paper towel and napkins. Definitely the best value at Costco and enjoy getting a new tub/fanny pack in each box to ensure we have a pack in every room!

August 11, 2017

The best we have tried

We have always bought baby wipes even when we didn't have a baby around. We normally use huggies but sometimes grab a competing brand if they are on a really good sale. Bad mistake. No wipes compare to huggies. Then we found the Huggies Simply Clean which brought the wipes to a whole new level, they are triple thick and fragrance free. They clean up so well and don't rip.

May 30, 2017

I go through A LOT of wipes (I run a daycare) and I really like Huggies Simply Clean. They are nice and thick and will not rip when getting into some unpleasant situations. They are also great for face and hands and are fragrance free for your lil' ones sensitive skin. I always buy in bulk to get the best deal :)

May 17, 2017

Huggies wipes are one of our main purchases at Costco, unless the Kirkland ones are cheaper that week. The big refill bags and the tote as well as the diaper bag envelope are great additions.

April 09, 2017

I've used these since my baby was born and never once had any issue. Some people have actually complained they're 'too wet' which is actually a good thing because then you can clean more with less rubbing- as to not irritate your baby's bottom....plus, wouldn't you rather your wet wipes be wet, and not dry? Haha. I'm not sure if they're considered a sensitive wipe but they're fragrance free

March 07, 2017

Huggies simple clean wipes are great to get the messy jobs done. Being a mom of two little ones, I use these on a daily basis whether is cleaning little fingers, nodes or bums! I will admit have also used for quick clean up jobs like fingerprints on the walls. I find they are thicker and more durable then most other wipe brands out there including pampers. If I'm cleaning a poopy bum I definitely want to feel like I'm using something that's not going to fall apart or go through mid job. Definitely recommend these

November 29, 2016

I find these wipes to be very thin, they rip easily when taking out of a refillable container. they could be softer. despite all this they do hold moisture well, I have not had an issue with them drying out.

August 28, 2016

I buy the big box of 1240 wipes when they are on sale here for $29. I love that they are thick and soft and only need one for most dirty messes. With twins still in diapers, that love the outdoors these wipes work very effectively.

June 25, 2016

I always buy these wipes for diaper changes, finger wipes and sticky faces. They don't leave a slippery residue like the other brand. I put these wipes in the car, stroller, and purse as they are multi purpose

April 15, 2016

I buy the bag of 240 wipes in it and it lasts me 3-4 weeks with using for 2 kids. Very good quality, most times for regular diaper changes only one wipe is needed. No issues with rashes or skin irritations.