• Humpty Dumpty Cheese Sticks

Ranked #468 out of 1275 in Snacks

July 10, 2017

I could finish the bag

Yumm
    I prefer Cheetos but I do love the texture of these and I can finish a bag in a few minutes. It's a great price and it is worth it for parties or just as a snack.

May 27, 2017

Cheesies are great. My daycare kids love them especially and I will notice myself sneaking the odd few here and there as well. They have a bold cheese taste and pretty much melt in your mouth.

May 27, 2017

Humpty Dumpty Cheese Sticks have a much better taste than other brands. They have a more natual cheese flavour and are the perfect thickness to be crispy but also melt in your mouth. Just make sure you secure the bag very well once it's open as they go stale quickly. I loved these as a child living on the East Coast an was disappointed that they didn't sell them in the west when I moved here. They were one of the treats I made sure to enjoy everytime I went back for a visit. I am so happy that I can find them in the west now!

May 16, 2017

Cheese Sticks aka Cheezies have amazing Cheese flavor that is both flaky, crunchy and melt in your mouth due to the flaky air texture. Great for all ages and babies 6months+ my children loves these. Great amount in the bag, good price in stores. The enire family can enjoy

May 16, 2017

Humpty Dumpty cheese sticks aka cheezies are so good they cheesy and melt in your mouth I love them there great for little kids as well as they melt the moment they hit your mouth,I get 2 bags for 1.00 at my local store

March 03, 2016

I don't always get them,but when I do I know they will be good. There is so much cheese on them. They are a big hit with all the babies. And they're pretty messy too.

March 03, 2016

J'aime ces bâtonnets au fromage mais je n'en achète pas trop souvent car impossible de s'arrêter d'en manger avant de voir le fond du sac. Bon à s'en lécher les doigts...... Vraiment bon goût de fromage.

January 22, 2016

I'm so addicted to these ,love that cheddar flavor and crunchiness, you get a lot in a bag and they are fairly inexpensive, definitely a good snack

June 13, 2015

These are poofy and very airy, they have great cheese flavor and they melt in your mouth.

January 28, 2015

Flavourtul cheesy goodness I every cheese stick. These literally melt in your mouth. They might not be the healthies snack around but they sure taste good.