Good

Inglot Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #1250 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

May 21, 2015

Awesome shadows! I love the formula and how pigmented they are.

September 19, 2014

My FAVOURITE shadows to use. They are creamy ,blend well, smooth and are amazingly pigmented.They also last for a long time on me and the price is great considering the quality.

August 10, 2007

Ooooh~! I wanted this for so long!! But budget prevented me. I put it on my wishlist and for my birthday a couple of my friends treated me to some Inglot products.

Let me say: Their stores are so gorgeous, bright, colourful... Their colours are the same. (Only problem with the store here is that they lack price tags; I hate having to ask about every product!) I was given a hot pink colour - something I really wanted - and it's like... One of my new best friends. The colour stays, rarely transfers, is easy to apply, and the brightness is just... Eye popping! They have every colour you can imagine, and unlike many mainstream companies, carries neon colours that stay bright. Perfect for nights out or fashionistas who love to shine.

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault