IÖGO Creamy Yogurt Reviews
#5 in Yogurt

A delicious and creamy texture. Gelatin Free. No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives. Available in cup, tub and pouch formats and in various flavours.

You might also like IÖGO 0%IÖGO Probio and IÖGO Greek

Une texture délicieuse et crémeuse. Sans gélatine. Sans colorants ou saveurs artificielles. Sans agents de conservation. Disponible en coupe, pot et pochette, et en différentes saveurs

October 14, 2017

great for smoothies

i love that this yogurt comes in a pouch/bag. it makes it so easy to measure and i don't have to deal with dishes. it's nice for smoothies because you can just squirt in the amount you want.

October 06, 2017

creamy. healthy. yum!

all flavours are great tasting!
    I recently bought this brand as I'm looking for other options aside from our regular creamy yogurt.
    it has a coffee/cafe flavour that is perfect for adults. the usual brand that we buy just has the usual fruit flavours.

I just wish Iogo would also have loyalty programs or more promotions available to be more enticing.

September 28, 2017

We love this

We buy the pouches rather than the normal containers. You get more in the pouch for your money. So creamy and not over poweringly sweetened. Our son loves the vanilla flavor. He also dips his fruit in it. ☺

August 14, 2017

IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The IÖGO Creamy Yogurt is awesome! I simply love the packaging, the price is right and it tastes amazing,. I love getting plain vanilla and adding my own fresh fruits, it even tastes great with frozen fruits if you don't have fresh fruits to add.

July 14, 2017

Le yogourt ïogo à la vanille glacé maison !!!

J'ai une glacetière à la campagne et les fins de semaine lorsque nous sommes en bonne compagnie je fabrique du yogourt Ïogo à la vanille glacé maison pour tous. Mon conjoint en raffolent glacé ou pas. Sa texture est formidable et c'est un produit québécois et cela me rend fière. Je ne sais pas mais j'espère qu'il est distribué partout !
    Une délicieuse recette gourmande est de faire une crème chantilly et de l'intégrer au yogourt et d'en napper de vos fruits préféré!

July 10, 2017

LyRissa Smillie

I got to try this product for FREE thanks to chick advisor!!! :)

I adore this product and have tried it before. Tasted even better free haha
    Love the new packaging. Appealing to the eye. Shows you what flavour it is. The pouch is easy to grab. Drop some in a bowl and put back in the fridge with ease so great for kids as well.

The taste is a fave here. My kids love strawberry and the mr and I love vanilla. My husband often opens the fridge and squirts some in his mouth quick haha. Love it!

June 19, 2017

This yogurt is delicious!

I tried this yogurt as a product testing opportunity and I am so glad that I did. It is delicious. It is creamy, smooth, and goes well with everything! My favourite was to add some berries to it. This yogurt is really great and I would recommend it.

June 19, 2017

This product is very addictive, tasty and healthy for you! This was my first time trying this product and was very pleased with it. I would highly recommend the product and am definitely going to purchase again!

Une poche pratique!

I tasted the Creamy Strawberry Pouch. The flavor is so close to the real fruit and the texture is very rich! Plus, the packaging is so easy to use. A great product for families!!

June 15, 2017

Great product perfect for smoothies or parfaits

I bought the vanillla flavour and it was amazing. The convient pouch made it super easy to make smoothies or parfaits and my kiddo loved them. Nice texture great flavour and will Deff buy again !! Thanks iogo and chickadvisor !!