IÖGO Creamy Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 319 in Yogurt

A delicious and creamy texture. Gelatin Free. No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives. Available in cup, tub and pouch formats and in various flavours.

You might also like IÖGO 0%IÖGO Probio and IÖGO Greek

Une texture délicieuse et crémeuse. Sans gélatine. Sans colorants ou saveurs artificielles. Sans agents de conservation. Disponible en coupe, pot et pochette, et en différentes saveurs

June 19, 2017

This yogurt is delicious!

I tried this yogurt as a product testing opportunity and I am so glad that I did. It is delicious. It is creamy, smooth, and goes well with everything! My favourite was to add some berries to it. This yogurt is really great and I would recommend it.

June 19, 2017

Une poche pratique!

I tasted the Creamy Strawberry Pouch. The flavor is so close to the real fruit and the texture is very rich! Plus, the packaging is so easy to use. A great product for families!!

June 15, 2017

Great product perfect for smoothies or parfaits

I bought the vanillla flavour and it was amazing. The convient pouch made it super easy to make smoothies or parfaits and my kiddo loved them. Nice texture great flavour and will Deff buy again !! Thanks iogo and chickadvisor !!

So convenient

I love these pouches of yogurt, they are easy for our
    Morning smoothies and great for the kids to add whatever fruit they like for variety, the pouch is big enough for the family and a great price!

June 15, 2017

For regular yogurt, I would recommend this

This is the first time I have ever tried yogurt from a pouch! As with most products in pouches, I am always worried about wastage due to not being able to squeeze every last drop out. I prefer tub containers for this reason; however, the size and convenience of this pouch have me thinking differently! It's not as messy, your fingers don't get covered like they can while trying to scoop yogurt out of a container.

The flavour I chose as my trial was strawberry. I would have preferred vanilla, but the store was out of it. It had a good strawberry taste, and even had little bits of strawberry. It was great by itself, mixed into smoothies and also with granola. I prefer Greek yogurt for its thicker consistency, but this iogo product had satisfactory viscosity for a regular yogurt. I would definitely recommend this product and format to others.

June 15, 2017

Best yogurt I've had in years

Perfect for smoothies and awesome to make parfaits for the kids when you're in a rush! Hands down won't buy any yogurt but this since I have tried it now.

Fantastique Pochette Yogourt Iögo

Wow les pochettes grand format de yogourt Iögo sont fantastique! À la maison, notre saveur de yogourt favorite à toute la famille est la saveur vanille, donc avec ce grand format, aucune chicane pour avoir le yogourt de cette saveur! Il y en a pour nous tous!

J'ai également apprécier et trouver fabuleux son verseur et bouchon afin de garder le yogourt frais! C'est très pratique et de plus sont format ne prend pas trop de place dans le frigidaire.

Je ne sais pas si c'est plus économique que les autres quantité de yogourt, par contre, l'avantage du contenant facile verseur est un gros plus!

Je recommande!!

P.s. Merci à chickadvisor de m'avoir permis de gouter ce produit gratuitement!
    #cadeau

I love Iogo yogurt I love the taste of it

I love the different ways you can purchase this yogurt eg pouch, drinks, yogurts. It has a smooth creamy taste. It is very competitive in price and goes on sale a lot I highly recommend it.

Tastes so good.

Not only is this yogurt good for you but it actually tastes so good! This is my go to yogurt and my son even likes it too. It is worth every penny!!!!

Delicious

I love the run creamy flavour of the yogurt and the pouch made it super convenient and helped stopped leaking and mess. I would highly recommend and will be purchasing this product.

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?