IÖGO Greek Yogurt Reviews
#6 in Yogurt

Gelatine free. No preservatives. Made with vitamin A & D fortified skim milk.

You might also like IÖGO CreamyIÖGO 0% and IÖGO Probio

Sans gélatine. Sans agents de conservation. Fait avec du lait enrichi en vitamine A & D.

May 02, 2015

Tastes great! I like how it is thick and fullfilling! I can eat it all day long ;) vanilla greek yogurt is much more natural and the texture is also very creamy. Highly recommend it!

March 10, 2015

IOGO greek yogurt in Vanilla Flavour is by far the best yogurt.
    It is my new favourite. Creamy and smooth and great flavor.
    Great for lunch boxes and snack to work .
    Must try !!!

March 10, 2015

Amazing yogurt, taste fantastic and is low in calories. Mix with granola and fruit and you've got a hit!!

August 23, 2014

Its so creamy and so tasty that its difficult for me to stop having it everyday. Fulfilling your taste buds and good for the tummy. Love love the product. My fav flavor is pineapple.

August 06, 2014

I enjoy eating the Iogo Greek vanilla yogurt.It's the best! I like eating it along with some cereal in the morning. I don't know if i am the only one that add cereal with Greek yogurt, but i must say it's delicious! Try it ;)

July 29, 2014

I remember when Iogo was first introduced. I loved it immediately and it became my favourite yogurt. The greek yogurt is thick and flavourful. If you add garlic and cucumber to plain greek yogurt, you can make instant tzatziki. It is smooth and thick, therefore it makes a great dip.
    I also find that the flavoured yogurt such as cherry, strawberry or coffee has a strong taste and is not too sweet. It can be difficult to mix though but well worth the stirring.

May 28, 2014

Just tried their greek yogurt and it was so wonderful. It was creamy,smooth and blended well with berries.
    Totally yummy! The kids loved it too!

May 27, 2014

Can't beat the Iogo Greek Yogurt, the absolute best Greek Yogurt on the market! I love, love love it!

July 10, 2013

Yummy! I tried Greek Yogurt before and did not enjoy it, but this yogurt is delicious. I love the extra protein you get in greek yogurt and there are tons of flavours. I was pleasantly surprised!