IÖGO Proteine Reviews
#2 in Yogurt

iögo Proteine is a greek yogurt with 10g of protein per serving (high in protein). It is in 125g cups, and is a great snack to satisfy cravings or beat energy slumps. This filling yogurt is available in 4 delicious flavours: black cherry, chocolate, vanilla, and key lime.

iögo Proteine est un yogourt grec offrant 10 g de protéines par portion (teneur élevée en protéines). Offert en pot de 125 g, iögo Protéines est une excellente collation en cas de fringales incontrôlables ou de baisse subite d’énergie. Un yogourt parfaitement rassasiant offert en 4 saveurs délicieuses: cerise noire, chocolat, vanille, et lime des keys.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 07, 2017

I really like yogurt in general but I like logo the best. It has a creamy texture but overall tastes nice as well. This is the yogurt that I hope I always find in my fridge because it tastes the best and keep me full the longest. I like it in the morning but also as a snack in the afternoon.

April 02, 2017

My daughter and I had the chance to try this while visiting friends down south. We are both so very anxious to try the new flavours when they come to our local stores

April 01, 2017

J'ai acheté ces nouveaux yogourts car je cherchais des collations nutritives et soutenantes. Après la lecture des ingrédients j'ai décidé d'en faire l'essai. Ce que je trouve bon à vous faire savoir ;
    Source d’énergie… parfait pour les fringales incontrôlables!
    Collation consistante avec 10 g de protéines par portion de 125 g
    Un vrai délice à 0 % M.G.!
    Sans gélatine. Sans agents de conservation. Sans gluten en plus... très bon goût! Moi j'ai acheté chocolat et limes

2.2/5

February 10, 2017

We are big fans of Iogo yogurt, so I was anxious to try this product when I saw it on sale. Unfortunately, its taste is less typical of delicious yogurt and much more like that of a cheap protein bar. If that taste does not bother you, you might very well like this and appreciate the extra appetite controlling protein in it. We however really *really* dislike this taste (which stays with you well after you've finished eating it). I may try using up the remaining cups in smoothies but I am thinking it might even be too noticeable there. Glad I tried but will not buy again.
    *Editor's note: Member tried the Black Cherry flavour*