Prestige Item
it Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Reviews

January 04, 2018

My new foundation

I bought this foundation because Sephora was out of my shade in my regular brand Bare minerals.
    It covers well, doesn’t settle into pores, stays on my face all day without much of a touch up. I usually just have to put a little on my nose and chin by the end of work. I bought the brush they recommend to use with it, and I’m glad I did. It’s so soft and fluffy, and works really well with the makeup.
    I have it 3 stars for value because I find that it runs out really quickly. Much more quickly than bare minerals does for about the same price. But I will repurchase this because I like it’s lasting g power better.
    Just a heads up - it’s a powder foundation so pretty messy to apply. I just put a towel around my shoulders and chest and it’s fine

December 18, 2017

Great powder for natural glow

I bought this to try a new powder. Its very light weight and gorgeous. Gives a healthy glow but not oily. Works beautifully as under eye setting powder for a flawless concealed under eye.

June 25, 2017

great coverage

I love this powder foundation, it looks very natural and it is extremely fast to use. I got it as a gift ( they bought it from the shopping channel Christmas special ) it is a very great coverage also...

March 06, 2017

I'm an it girl for life and this pressed powder is amazing. I have sensitive skin and acne scars and this product both covers and heals my skin. I use it cosmetics a lot and my skin has really improved. I love that it has spf in it and that they carry a really fair skinned color. I would highly recommend you try this.

February 25, 2017

My all time fave makeup product. It goes on smooth, lasts all day and makes my skin look flawless. I couldn't live without this product. I buy it when it comes on sale on the Shopping Channel - usually 2-3x a year.

August 23, 2016

Super pricy but worth the money.. I break out with all kinds of foundation, and even for the first couple weeks with this stuff I broke out so I thought I was out a ton of money.. but after my skin adjusted, I feel naked without it! You don't need much to cover up skin, a quick swipe here and there and voila, I'm ready for the day! I miss mine, I ran out and they no longer have my shade on the Shopping Channel (only reasonable priced place to buy IT Cosmetics in Canada) Will buy again when my shade comes back!

April 01, 2015

This is a really nice foundation, but I find it does tend to feel a little thick and hard to blend out on me. Other than that I love the finish and the coverage!

March 03, 2015

Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream: Unfortunately this foundation shade in medium was even darker than the powder for my fair skin (see the swatch under the eye cream image) I didn't test this or the eye cream from the publicity set because I'm including them in a giveaway package but I did test the set from a family member who purchased the products on QVC in the FAIR shade. The fair shade was also dark for my fair skin but the formula was creamy, lightweight and blendable. It didn't leave any streaks nor did it settle on the skin. I love the innovative little container that allows you to press out the right amount of foundation at a time. The compact is gorgeous even if slightly on the bulky side. My only issue is that there's no color option for extremely fair skin complexions

December 05, 2014

This was my first time trying a powder foundation and not my last. I have oily skin and this powder seemed to control shine. #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 21, 2014

I have very sensitive skin which is often dry. I also have patches of red and brown spots. I tried just about every Foundation but it always left my skin dry and one could tell I had foundation on which is not the natural result I was looking for.

After seeing this product on the Shopping Channel, I decided to give it a try. This is the best purchase I have ever made and I'm sold for life on this product. When I applied it, it looked like I did not have any layer of makeup on, just a luminous skin, even toned and it makes me look like I have perfect natural skin.

I actually received many compliments, people just saying how my skin looked lovely and they wanted to know what was my secret. From now on, this is the Foundation for me, this is a 10 , it makes me feel so much better on how I look.