It Cosmetics Tightline Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 892 in Mascara

March 30, 2017

I have the tightline waterproof mascara, the wand is tiny so you can get right to the bottom of your lashes & have an eyeliner looks to it as well. Also can used as a primer, I could never understand a primer - a regular mascara with a couple of coats would do the same thing. Well, you could very well get the same look with a regular mascara when trying to get a liner look with mascara.
    The tube has very little mascara in it & the wand length isn't the best to control. I found a few times getting mascara on my face.
    Didn't find it held up as waterproof as the corner of my eyes the mascara keep coming off with a small drip of tears. Had to reapply when this happened. Someone with light eyelashes, I had to put on 3 coats to get the look I wanted.

If your looking for a natural look this might be good for you.

July 12, 2016

I just love it got it water proof in black the wand its very thin tiny bristles ithat help to put mascara on so close to tight line makes lashes look fuller and darken on water line its buildable for full volume if used horizontal and then vertical u get a max look just love it its worth buying

March 31, 2016

I was so excited to get this product in the mail and I was so disappointed after my first use. After 5 minutes of having this product on, my eyes were left dry and itchy and my lashes clumpy and flaky. I do not recommend this mascara.

November 06, 2014

I love the tightline! It's sold as a primer, but it gives your lashes just a nice boost if you aren't looking for a full body mascara!