It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Reviews
#11 in Hair Care

July 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Def a miracle in a bottle

This is def a miracle in a bottle. Especially if have damaged hair. Never had a product work So good on my hair. I have trouble finding it where i live but when do i buy lots.

June 17, 2020

Help for damaged hair

This little miracle is truly a "10" for me. I have very fine hair that often gets tangled even after using conditioner in the shower. I found this at a point where I was frustrated with my hair last spring and have been using it now for almost a year. What a difference it has made! My hair is easier to comb through when wet after spraying this on and it seems to be healthier, with less breakage, and less split ends!

June 10, 2020

This Leave-In Works!

My hair used to be so dry. I color my hair, flat iron, blow dry, you name it. This product has been a game changer. My hair feels so much better and is not as dry. I use this product all the time and I recommend using this! It lasts forever as well you don't need to use alot each time. Worth it!

May 24, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

10 stars anyone?!?

I can not and I repeat- can not live without Its a 10! My hair is super long and naturally curly. I flat iron often and prefer to wear it straight. My hair can go from frizzy and damaged to amazingness with Its a 10. I’ve used countless new products and always find my way back home to this. The keratin line is amazingness and makes my hair soul happy! For example, I bleached my naturally beyond black hair blonde. I went on vaca to Jamaica. A combo between the heat and salt water turned my hair into a bird’s nest that I couldn’t untangle. I left the It’s a 10 conditioner in my hair over night and woke up to straight silk. For that instance alone I will forever be loyal. 🥰

March 18, 2020

Excellent

Je recommande ce produit.
    Il fait VRAIMENT de beaux cheveux soyeux et souple et sa sent le ciel!!
    C'est vraiment un super produit le seul point faible c'est que je trouve le prix un peu élevé.. mais ppur la qualité de celui-ci sa vaut la peine !

March 18, 2020

Hair care staple

Love this oil! It's such a great finishing product. Once my hair is dry and styled I use a small amount to hold down the frizzy fly always on top of my head and finger comb it through my hair for added softness and scent!

March 07, 2020

Wow !

Wow j'adore tellement ce produit. Quand même assez dispendieux, il rend par contre mes cheveux hyper doux. Après le lavage, je vaporise sur mes longueurs, je démêle mes cheveux avec un peigne (ça aide à démêler en plus...) et je laisse sécher. Je ne suis plus capable de m'en passer depuis la 1ère utilisation. Je rachète toujours lorsque ma bouteille est terminée !

January 22, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wasn’t my favorite but it works well

I have fairly curly hair that I straighten every day so I need a good product to help with frizz While protecting my hair from heat. I didn’t dislike it, I just felt like it wasn’t the right product for my type of hair. The spray was convenient to use and smelled nice without leaving my hair oily or dull.

January 17, 2020

BEST HAIR LINE!

It's a 10 is the BEST brand I have ever used! I received a sample bottle in my IPSY bag, and fell in love instantly! I spray it in my always tangled hair after my shower and can brush it smooth instantly - NO KNOTS! It is a miracle product worth every cent! A bonus - it smells amazing too!

September 29, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Expensive but works!

Helps save my fine hair from damage and breakage. Smells great and protects from heat damage. Great detangler for my toddlers curly hair after a bath!