It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Reviews
Ranked #53 in Hair Care

September 02, 2017

This is a must have in my hair care products !

My hair stylist used this leave-in conditioner in my hair and it made my hair so soft and my hair looked very healthy when it was styled. Ever since then, i have never went without this product.

July 31, 2017

Wonderful product

My hair has been through just about anything. Hot irons, blow dryers, hair color.. you name it, it's damaged my hair. I bought It's A 10 leave in conditioner to help add some moisture back into my terribly dry hair. After I take a shower I put it in and it makes my hair feel soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair.

May 30, 2017

I got a small sample bottle of it a while back in my Ipsy bag. I Loved using it while it lasted but once it was gone I never purchased more only because it's a bit pricey. But if you can fit it into your budget it's definitely worth the price !!

1.7/5

May 30, 2017

I *so* wanted the little bottle of It's a 10 Miracle Leave In product I bought to really work miracles! Alas, the only miracle was that I spent my time & money on it. :(

The product is pretty heavily scented--a problem for me & other "scent-sitive" folks. The scent doesn't dissipate when the product dries either...it was strong enough (& unpleasant) that it actually gave me a headache. Hubby even suggested that I go re-wash my hair, as *he* thought the scent was strong. I stuck it out & dried my hair as usual. The product did not leave my hair soft & silky, but actually left it difficult to comb through & dull looking (& no, I didn't over-use the product). Very disappointed.

May 30, 2017

I have been using this product for several years & it's amazing!!! I have very fine hair & have been colouring it for several years. This product doesn't weigh my hair down & keeps my hair well conditioned, shiny & healthy.

April 21, 2017

I got this product recommended to me by my hairstylist 3 years ago and I've thanked her ever since! It has brought my hair back to life and it looks so much healthier then it used too! The brand is a little pricey but it's worth it!

April 10, 2017

Its a little on the pricey side, but lets get all the bad out first. I think Its amazing other than that. So WELL worth your money. been amazing for my frizziness in the winter, split ends... giving them a good treatment at night time. And even been using it in my daughters hair. Love this stuff!

March 07, 2017

I got an amazing deal on two bottles from one of the salons inside Walmart (check your local store as they often have buy one get one 50% off) and I was over the moon!!! This product has been my saving grace for my hair! Whether it be to help with my frizz/fly aways, dry,split ends, shine and just overall feel of my hair I have been blown away! I love the smell and how lightweight it feels. I don't find my hair getting greasy no matter how long I have it in my hair. The only lost star is the price point when I don't find the deal at Walmart, the smaller bottle is usually $30.

February 26, 2017

Very effective at helping to detangle my hair when it's wet and keeping it detangled until my next wash. Makes it look shiny and health as well. Don't expect any miracles though- my hair is pretty damaged and I don't think it's actually repairing it. A bit pricy but totally worth it.

February 23, 2017

This is a perfect Leave in Conditioner for your hair if you color process it, bleach it or perm. If you have hair that is dry, damage, suffers split ends like myself it works wonders repairing the damage. I normally use this right after I shower and spray about 10 sprays into my hair. Ill brush it afterwards too distribute the product within my hair.

This product will not weigh your hair down. I have very thin hair and always concerned on how limp it looks and I have zero issues with this product weighing my hair down. If anything it creates volume within your hair leaving it very well nourished. It has a nice light smell too it, nothing overwhelming at all. It also creates a light shine within your hair. When I bleached my hair years ago this is the product I would use and my hair would just suck up the moisture from this product. I was able to comb my hair with ease and we all know how hard it is too comb over processed bleached hair....lol

I bought this at Cosmo Prof for $14.99.