It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Reviews
#9 in Hair Care

April 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My hair is so healthy

I love this product! My hair feels and looks amazing after using this. I love all the benefits to it but for the size it is a bit expensive, but I will be purchasing again!

April 17, 2021

It really is a miracle!

It’s a 10 leave in, it’s hands down the best leave in conditioner I have ever used as a Hairstylist. It leaves the hair silky, smooth and reduces fly sways and frizz. This product is a part of my daily hair care routine and it has been for a while now.

April 03, 2021
    California, United States

Perfect for wavy/curly skin

I highly recommend for wavy/curly hair ! My hair is dry and wavy/curly, and this helps my hair some moisturized. Also , it would turn wavy into curly which is cool !

February 11, 2021

Great hair product!

This is great to have to use as part of your routine when you wash your hair. After you wash and condition your hair, I love to use the miracle leave in product because it leaves my hair soft and manageable! I’ve been using this product for a few years now and I don’t think I could do without it! It is a little pricey but you only need a coin size dollop for medium length hair. Rub in your hands and through your hair and you won’t be disappointed! It’s also a great scent. Not a fake perfume smell but like the scent when you leave the salon!

2.3/5

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not great

I have very wavy hair that easily dries out and have tried numerous leave in conditioner products. I found this did absolutely nothing for my hair, other than being a detangler. Would not buy again.

January 27, 2021

Best thing to happen to my hair

Although this product tends to be a bit pricy, it’s worth every penny. Does wonders for my hair, making it smooth and shiny and soooo soft! A little goes a long way and it smells amazing!!

December 01, 2020

Great for Thin Hair

I absolutely love this for my thin brittle hair, it doesn’t weigh it down and cause it to seem to get greasy. It’s affordable and great for all times of year. Don’t hesitate

November 02, 2020

You neeed this

This is the best product you can read any review anywhere and it will likely tell you the same it smells amazing and you only use a little bit and it goes a long way, I use it as a detaingler after showering

October 28, 2020

Great for fine hair

I have very thin, fine hair that doesn't support a lot of moisture on the ends, so most part of the leave in conditioners or detangle sprays are heavy on my ends making me look that I have even less hair. Not with this product! I would definitely recommend, specially for people that have kids whose hair tangles easily and want to make everything easier without hurting the little ones.

August 25, 2020

Every Parents Dream

This product is amazing. For all the parents that have children with very tangled hair...this product will get your kids hair untangled without them hating you.