Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

December 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this soap! Great for my sensitive skin!

Overall great for everyone in the house. The kids, myself and even the hubby. Very gentle on the skin. Would recommend and now until I find a better soap. It is my go to.

November 11, 2018

Je rachète ce produit tous les mois

Je rachète ce produit sans exiter, ils ne laisse pas de résidue sur la peau et après l'application la peau est douce et eclatante. Je vous le recommande à tous

November 11, 2018

Lovely Light Body Wash

I’m very fussy about bath products and prefer things that are light, not heavily scented, moisturizing and not too foamy, as I love long, hot soaks for aching muscles & relaxation. This is wonderful stuff. Light, freshly scented and a joy to use with a bath puff or loofah. I will absolutely be getting this again!

October 17, 2018

Great product

Love this product. Great value for the price. There is no residue feeling left on the skin after using and the smell is amazing. I would not hesitate buying this product again. My 5 year old used it too and lived it.

April 09, 2018

Amazing! Smells Great!

Great smelling and excellent on sensitive skin. I have always struggled trýing to find a great body wash that doesn't feel like it still there after it's rinsed off. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

March 21, 2018

Ivory

I love Ivory Body Wash. It's perfect in every way. Pours perfectly. The scent is perfect. And the price is perfect.. It' the only brand for me and my family.

March 20, 2018

The best product of its kind

Not only is this product gentle but it smells so fresh and clean. It is nice to come out of the shower just smelling clean and not like fruit. It doesn't leave any film on your skin and is easy to rinse.

February 22, 2018

Peau sensible comblé!

J’ai la peau extrêmement sensible!
    Je fais tout plein de réactions à différents produits à cause du parfum ou de la non-hydratation qu’elle procure. Ce n’est pas le cas avec ce produit!

Ma peau est belle, propre et hydratée le tout sans petits boutons inconfortables et peu flatteur.
    Sans parfum envahissant, ce savon me permet de sentir bon et de changer mon eau de toilette à ma guise puisque son odeur convient avec tout!

February 14, 2018

Love it

This made my kid stop itching. Nothing worked this was recommended tried it loved it doesn’t give her hives and makes her skins soft. I would totally buy it and recommend it

February 08, 2018

Love it!

i love ivory and they now have it with aloe love this i was so glad i found it with aloe
    will keep buy this one for sureI love this soap. Ivory has always been one of my favorites but, with the aloe added its great. In my opinion, this is more moisturizing than the regular Ivory and has a soft, clean scent. Give it a try I think you will be really please with the results.