Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

July 24, 2019

Great discovery

I bought the Ivory body wash because I couldn't find my usual brand at the store. What a great find! It smells wonderful and pleasant, but most importantly, leaves my skin fresh, soft and clean.

May 14, 2019

Fresh scent!

I love that this body wash doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or dried out.
    Very reasonable price for the bottle size.
    A little goes a long way.

April 30, 2019

Pretty good body wash

I like this body wash it doesn’t have too strong of a scent and it doesn’t leave a film on your skin like some soaps tend to do. I’d definitely get this again

March 20, 2019

LOVE IT, I will definitely buy again!

I bought this in hopes that it would help with my dry skin from winter. I was not disappointed! The amount in the bottle is more than expected and it has left my skin feeling soft and fresh!

March 18, 2019

Ivory Aloe Body Wash - A clean clear choice

If you are one of those people with sensitive skin and you want a body wash that gives you clean skin without irritation Ivory is a great choice. Ivory Aloe not only helps to ensure no irritation from strong perfumes, it also provides a soothing sensation and leaves your skin squeeky clean.

March 12, 2019

Amazing Value

As a household of 3, I am consistently on a budget and seek products that are not only cost affordable but are worth the money. This body wash smells good and you don't have to use a lot like the cheaper brands. Affordable and all around good product.

February 22, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Ivory is the All time Best!!

Ivory has been around for a long time & I loved it way back years ago & still love it today with it's New Body Wash products. I love it because it works well, it's inexpensive & has a lovely mild scent! It's just about in every major store around & it's so affordable & a great quality product!!

February 21, 2019

Great body wash!

I love everything from the nice uplifting logo to the effectiveness of the body wash. Nice ,very gentle scent. I will continue to use it and i wo7ld recommend ivory body wash in aloe scent to others. Great peoduct

February 21, 2019

Love love!

I am a big fan of clean smelling scents, I’ve never liked flowery scents, especially in a body wash.

Normally I use Ivory original body wash, but in the winter my skin gets very dry so I thought Ivory Aloe body wash might be a good option.

I have to say that Ivory Aloe is a really nice alternative. The scent is clean and the Aloe really helped my dry skin.

February 20, 2019

J’adore

Une très belle découverte, un produit de qualité qui sent extrêmement bon !! J’aime beaucoup ce savon liquide, l’hydratation qu’il procure et l’odeur qui reste assez longtemps sur la peau. Il mousse très bien et donne un résultat au delà de mes attentes. Je le recommande :)