Ivory Aloe Body Wash Reviews

September 25, 2019

je le recommande

Vraiment un super bon savons a découvrir, en plus il y a plusieurs sortes, je les recommandes vraiment. Très bon pour lexzema . Car jen fait moi même alors je peux le confirmer. Il sont souvent en spécial dans les pharmacies donc ils sont tres abordable. Essayer c'est l'adopter vous verrez.

Updated On: October 02, 2019

August 31, 2019

Surprenant

Mon conjoint arrête pas de me répéter que ce produit lui a donner une nouvelle peau, lui qui a un problème d’eczéma sévère, il a remarquer que de depuis qui utilise ce produit ces plaques sont tous devenu rose et presque que guérit et la peau lui démange beaucoup beaucoup moins sérieux je recommande fortement ☺️

August 29, 2019

My favorite body wash

I have been using this body wash for years. Light scent, soft and moisturizing. I love the other scents as well, but my favorite is the light scent of aloe. I feel clean and fresh.

August 13, 2019

Awesome on sensitive skin

This is the ONLY body wash that is perfect for very sensitive skin. Smells great and works well. Very sensitive on my girl areas, leaves skin feelingvery soft

July 27, 2019

favourite body wash

Amazing body wash. My skin is sensitive and I get bad reactions to some products that are heavy on perfumes, dyes and certain chemicals. This one doesn't irritate my skin. I also love the mild aloe scent and that it's not "girly" so my husband and son can use it as well. Price point is excellent too.

July 24, 2019

Great discovery

I bought the Ivory body wash because I couldn't find my usual brand at the store. What a great find! It smells wonderful and pleasant, but most importantly, leaves my skin fresh, soft and clean.

February 22, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Ivory is the All time Best!!

Ivory has been around for a long time & I loved it way back years ago & still love it today with it's New Body Wash products. I love it because it works well, it's inexpensive & has a lovely mild scent! It's just about in every major store around & it's so affordable & a great quality product!!

February 21, 2019

Great body wash!

I love everything from the nice uplifting logo to the effectiveness of the body wash. Nice ,very gentle scent. I will continue to use it and i wo7ld recommend ivory body wash in aloe scent to others. Great peoduct

February 21, 2019

Love love!

I am a big fan of clean smelling scents, I’ve never liked flowery scents, especially in a body wash.

Normally I use Ivory original body wash, but in the winter my skin gets very dry so I thought Ivory Aloe body wash might be a good option.

I have to say that Ivory Aloe is a really nice alternative. The scent is clean and the Aloe really helped my dry skin.

February 20, 2019

J’adore

Une très belle découverte, un produit de qualité qui sent extrêmement bon !! J’aime beaucoup ce savon liquide, l’hydratation qu’il procure et l’odeur qui reste assez longtemps sur la peau. Il mousse très bien et donne un résultat au delà de mes attentes. Je le recommande :)