Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze Hair Treatment

Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze Hair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2146 out of 2553 in Hair Care

May 11, 2015

I love this hair treatment, it really helps put moisture back into my hair.

June 11, 2010

So, I bought this because I opened a pot of it in the Lush store and found myself thinking "If I only have to smell one thing for the rest of my life, I want this to be it".

I bought a pot, which is wee bit expensive, but I got far more hair treatments out of it than I thought I would (around 4 on just past chin length hair).

I just slathered a load on my head, and waited for half an hour.
    Admittedly, when you have it on, the jasmine smell is a bit *ahem* strong, but once I had rinsed it out, and shampooed etc. normally, it was divine!
    I kept smelling myself!

My hair was nice and conditioned feeling, which is great for me because it tends to be dry and fluffy. However, I will admit that I could probably get the same effect from something that cost a bit less money and had a bit more stretch.

In all, I don't regret buying this, and if there is a sale or something, I'll totally get it again. however, for the effect, its a bit too much money for me to splurge on regularly. Maybe once in a while when I want to smell amazing.......

April 26, 2009

Wow. Just wow. I recently went to a Lush event (Hair & Face) and picked up Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze Hair Treatment after it had been properly explained to me.

You slather your entire head and leave in for 20-30 minutes, then wash out and continue with your regular shampooing/conditioning regime. The results were almost immediate. My hair is soft, shiny, silky smooth, and smells amazing! I LOVE this product and it will be a new hair care essential for me.

Olive and Brazil nut oils = for smoothing