Jason Smoothing Sea Kelp Conditioner
Good

Jason Smoothing Sea Kelp Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 677 in Conditioner

June 22, 2017

The best natural shampoo I've found

I really love this shampoo. It's reasonably priced, cleans well, doesn't strip your hair, and smells really great. Excellent lather. My boyfriend and I both use it to great results.

May 04, 2017

I loved this shampoo! Although I didn't have the conditioner I still found that this shampoo did wonders. I found a big bottle of it at winners for a great price! Worth every penny!

September 27, 2016

This is amazing! A little iffy on price but trust me, this is worth it! This conditioner (+shampoo) is the best organic/natural conditioner I've found yet! I had the most damaged, dry/dead/split ends known to man - also haven't had a hair cut in about 3 years - started using conditioner ( and shampoo & coconut oil treatment) and my hair came back to life... I'm not even kidding! I never bought it thinking it would have done any of this, I was only on the look for shampoos and conditioners that wouldn't damage my hair more, never thought I'd find one that would fix it

Maynards Sour Patch Kids