4.9/5
jeffree star blood sugar palette Reviews
#8 in Eye Shadow

April 11, 2020
    Ohio, United States

How could you go wrong!

This is definitely my favorite palette. I don’t use it as much as I’d like but the pigment is so amazing. These shades are stunning, and the shimmers are perfect. There isn’t one thing that I don’t like about this product. I totally recommend if you have the extra money to splurge! I rather buy all of JSC eye shadow palettes instead of spending money on products that won’t pay off like this!

February 12, 2020
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

!fab!

I love JSC and this is one of my fave palettes to date! Minimal fall out, HIGHLY pigmented 🤯🤩 and net gram per price point is very good! The packaging is brilliant, all of his palettes always feel expensive

February 10, 2020
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Blood sugar

I have this pallette I have used it a few times. The eyeshadow is so pigmented it had stained my eye lids. The colours amazing. The pallette is so bendable. I've made some amazing looks out of this pallette.

January 30, 2020
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Staple!

If you haven't got this palette yet, why not??!! It is a must have in every make up lovers kit. It is so versatile and easy to use. The colours blend beautifully and are super soft. You really don't need much to go far with this one. The pans are big enough to justify the price and with how much use you can get out of it, i highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Beautiful

Jeffrey Star has the best pallets of eyeshadow out there. The colours in this pallet are absolutely beautiful, very pigment and blend amazing. I love this pallet and highly highly recommended it.

November 05, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

You need this in your collection!

The pallet is a red scheme of pressed pigments, they can be difficult to blend occasionally however the majority of the time create flawless eyeshadow looks.

It’s completely changed the way I do my makeup everyday, it gives me such confidence.

It’s a mixture of mattes and a few glitters/shimmers which compliment each other and the formulas blends perfectly.

The packaging is very good quality and makes me feel very posh!

October 21, 2019

My absolute favourite!!

OMG this Jeffree Star blood sugar palette is absolutely amazing! There are so many good colour varieties and options to play with! The colour pigments are stunning! A little bit goes a long way! This is my go to daily palette!

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Adore!

I completely adore this palette and couldn’t imagine my life without it now! The formula is amazing and the best I’ve ever tried, they blend really well have have a smooth and buttery feel to them, the pans are also decent sizes. The packaging is out of this would and would not expect anything less from jeffree.

October 09, 2019
    Czechia

Pigment to the gods

This is probably one of the best palettes out there... the pigment is amazing and it has the best white I’ve ever tried, it is also beautifully packaged, this is a palette you want out on display

September 09, 2019

Worth every dollar spent

Love the product. Being from Canada I knew there was currency difference as it is in American dollars. I just didnt expect the significant boarder charges that I had to pay when picking up my order.