Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil Reviews

An oil-infused moisturizer for wet skin that works when skin is most receptive to moisture. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Coconut Oil to refresh and soften the skin.

August 12, 2018

Better than traditional moisturizers

They always recommend you moisturize right after your shower and this is the product that is best for it. It blends smoothly into your wet skin and has a lovely coconut smell that doesn't linger. No sticky residue like other moisturizers and dries quickly on your skin.

August 09, 2018

Gets the job done ✅

I have less then zero time which means no time for lotioning my dry, dull skin. This product has been a life/epidermis saver. I simply added it to my shower routine. So quick and easy 👍🏻

July 30, 2018

Super pour les matins pressés (ou les soirs paresseux)

J'adoooooore ce produit! Parfait pour moi qui est trop paresseuse de me crèmer et laisser sécher avant de m'habiller... Lorsque je termine ma douche, je ferme le robinet et j'applique tout de suite, sans m'avoir essuyé, 4 pompes de crème partout sur le corps, et je m'éponge avec une serviette, sans rincer, et je m'habille! Ma peau est vraiment bien hydratée et sent très bonne. C'est vraiment le paradis pour une paresseuse comme moi. Puisque je ne rince pas, je ne salis pas le fond de mon bain. Vraiment un produit que je recommande pour tous!

June 26, 2018

Game Changer!

This moisturizer is very light weight, and does the job better than any thick balm/paste formula I’ve tried. My skin is silky smooth instantly after using, and the smell is pleasant too. I received a sample size and was sold, have repurchased twice since and will never go back.

June 16, 2018

Great idea!

I saw the ads for this and thought I'd try it out. Liked the idea of lotioning right in the shower and taking some time out of my routine. Bought it and enjoyed it. Absorbs well, nice light smell, goes on really easy and keeps my skin hydrated. Only downers are the pumps don't always work so well and it's a little pricier than other regular lotions. I bought it a few times and then when I was running out again I decided to try another regular lotion the same way and I've had good results.

June 05, 2018
    Texas, United States

Works great

This is a great lotion. It leaves my skin soft, refreshed, and smooth. I love it. I use it all the time. It works throughout the day so you don't have to keep applying it.

May 03, 2018

OMG I Love this!!

During the winter months my skin is so dry. Whatever I use it sucks it up likes there no tomorrow. I am very scent sensitive and work in an environment that is scent free but a lady likes to smell pretty. Very mild scent. Goes on very generously. 💖💖💖

April 02, 2018

Definitely Worth Buying!

This product is really great. It really does help me get ready quicker. Most of the time I skip moisturizing my skin because it adds a lot of time to getting ready. This product more than halved the time of applying moisturizer. You apply it to your wet skin when you are still in the shower. You rub it on and it mixed with the water on your skin. It soaks into your skin as you rub it on and then you pat your skin dry. This is honestly the easiest way to apply moisturizer and I will buy this again.

March 28, 2018

Love This Product

I first used this with a trial and now use it every day. It goes on when your skin is wet and soaks right in .There is no greasy residue. I spend a couple months in the sun each winter and now that I use this My skin does not dry out at all. The bonus is any tan you might get lasts a lot longer.

March 27, 2018

Exotique et efficace

Depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit grâce à un échantillon, il est en permanence dans ma douche. Même mon chum l'a adopté! J'en mets toujours après m'être rasé les jambes dans la douche et cela évite qu'elles soient sèches. Le produit sens super bon et reste longtemps sur la peau sans laisser de fini collant ou gras.