Jerome Russell-Punky color Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 330 in Hair Colour

April 13, 2017

I have always been a fan of Jerome Russells punky color hair dye since the first time I tried it. I have tried these colors: Turquoise, Rose Red, Flamingo Pink, Poppy Red and Purple. I loved every one and all turned out lovely. I did lighten my hair first though because I have copper color hair naturally but if you have light colored hair then you probably wouldn't have to lighten you hair first. The colors would still show up but they just might not be as vibrant, so I guess that would be up to you. The colors also stayed in my hair for a long time but of course gradually faded with every wash. Overall though, I have used a lot of different brands and by far Punky color is my favorite and go to hair dye. The color lasted the longest as well over all the others I tried. I love punky color and recommend this strongly if you are looking for a good and different kind of hair color!!!

January 26, 2017

I used this product to color my hair purple. I have short hair and I found that the product did an amazing job! The color came out vibrant and stayed on for a good two/three weeks. I only used a small amount and was able to have enough for three applications. It smells so good. Just like grape soda! Yumm! I will for sure reuse this product at some point.

January 14, 2017

I used to buy Punky dye ALL the time when I was a teen. You just can't find it in my town anymore, at least not for a normal, retail price. It works so well! I was super into the red and pink flamingo.

September 29, 2016

I've tried many different "alternative" hair colors, and these are by far my favorite. They are super long lasting, and super pigmented. You can mix them with conditioner, or mix them together to get any combination of colors you could ever dream of. The consistency is thick, so it's easier to avoid messes, and great when you are trying to apply more than one color. They tend to smell like grape, which I enjoy, but some people may not. It does absolutely no damage to your hair, and actually conditions it in the process. Absolutely love this product.

June 29, 2016

Smells fantastic. It's all natural plant based so it's like a leave in conditioner, no need to bleach out hair. Dosnt run,providing u rinse hair till no dye in water, last for months ,great selection of color

April 23, 2016

These colors are awesome. Every bit as colourful as the manic panic colors and better availability, I can buy these at the grocery store. Added bonus is they smell AMAZING! I think it smells like the magenta mr sketch markers. Nice solid colors that last quite a while If you take are of them. Doesn't do any damage so fr as I can tell and I've been using them on my bleach ravaged locks for years

February 16, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this line!
    The colours are vibrant, there is no need for developer or bleach (only if you want super bright colour), and every jar smells like grapes!

January 15, 2016

I have tried a variety of the colors/shades they offer. My favorites are the reds and purples. When used on bleached hair it turns out amazing, I'm not sure how it would be on non-bleached hair.

January 05, 2015

There's a large quantity for how much you pay for it. I have red hair however, which is the WORST to dye, so it doesn't last very long for me :S The good news is, when it fades it goes blue, purple, then grey, so it doesn't look too icky.

September 08, 2014

Defiantly my favourite semi permanent hair dye. Last long (1-3 months) and comes out exactly as the colour on the label on the can