Jiff Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#3 in Spreads

October 06, 2019

the best peanut butter

I love peanut butter, the jiff has a taste that excites my pallet and makes want more. I like the smooth, but the crunchy is my favourite one. I use it in cooking and with my baking as well, like peanut butter cookies, they melt in your mouth with I want more. I bet you can not just eat one cookies as it is near impossible for me.

Missouri, United States

Creamiest Peanut butter on the market shelf

Jif has been my favorite peanut butter since childhood! I love how creamy and smooth it is, and no other brand seems to get the peanut flavor just right. It actually has a true peanut taste.
    I love that it doesn’t separate so I never have to mix it. We love PBJ sandwiches, and with apples and celery, on graham crackers, in peanut butter cookies... it’s simply delicious!

Michigan, United States

Best of the best

Creamy. Jif is by far the favorite in my home. It has the most peanut flavor, easy to spread, and just has a better texture than most other brands. I will not buy another brand.

Connecticut, United States

Jiff Peanut Butter

I can not buy any other peanut butter. Once you taste this brand there is no way of going back. It not only tastes great so creamy, it works with so many things. I put it on about everything...

September 03, 2019

I have nothing bad to say

I think this is my favourite peanut butter. It's got an almost bitter, intense peanut taste to it. It definitely tastes more like peanuts than other brands that I've tried!

Love the texture. It's exactly what you'd expect for peanut butter-- sticky, smooth but still thick.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Jiff peanut butter not just for sandwiches

We love Jiff Peanut Butter in the smooth kind. We love not only for PBJ's but I use it to cook with and many desserts. We love the smoothness of it, it spreads so well and the taste is perfect.

August 07, 2019
    California, United States

Beat ever

My whole family loves Jif peanut butter! Its delicious and fabulously creamy. This is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I keep one at home and at my office!

August 07, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Simply delicious!

Jif has been my favorite peanut butter since childhood! I love how creamy and smooth it is, and no other brand seems to get the peanut flavor just right. I love that it doesn’t separate so I never have to mix it. I eat it on sandwiches, with apples and celery, on graham crackers, in peanut butter cookies... it’s simply delicious!

March 21, 2019

Great budget peanut butter

I love the texture peanut butter. It's so yummy and easily spreadable. Great value brand, so easy to buy in any grocery store. I pack it for out picnic lunches.

March 05, 2019
    New York, United States

peanut butter

i buy this all the time for our house it is so creamy and it has a great taste to it and doesnt taste arifical like some peanut butters do and it is healthy product which is good for you with alll the protein it has and i buy it all the time and would recmjmand the product