Jiff Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#3 in Spreads

February 17, 2020

Yummy

The texture is smooth and creamy. It goes great on toast, had it with jam. It’s good for snacking, had it on apples and celery, and it makes tasty peanut butter cookies.

January 30, 2020

Great Taste!

Jif is a great peanut butter for anyone who loves peanut butter. It makes great peanut butter cookies and great for anything you want peanut butter on. Definitely worth the buy if you can get it on sale. So give it a try at least once you might be surprised.

January 08, 2020

Produit savoureux à essayer sans faute.

Ce produit est nouveau chez-nous et nous avons apprécié toute la saveur que ce produit offre. Nous avons pu comparer avec d'autres marques et définitivement nous avons poté pout celui-ci.

Updated On: January 30, 2020

Maintenant nous avons pu goûter vraiment ce produit et mon mari ne jure que par ce beurre d'arachides. Il est crémeus, mais surtout tellement doux en bouche, bien différent de plusieurs autres que nous avons essayé. Dorénavant on ne trouve que Jiff dans notre garde -manger.

October 06, 2019

the best peanut butter

I love peanut butter, the jiff has a taste that excites my pallet and makes want more. I like the smooth, but the crunchy is my favourite one. I use it in cooking and with my baking as well, like peanut butter cookies, they melt in your mouth with I want more. I bet you can not just eat one cookies as it is near impossible for me.

Missouri, United States

Creamiest Peanut butter on the market shelf

Jif has been my favorite peanut butter since childhood! I love how creamy and smooth it is, and no other brand seems to get the peanut flavor just right. It actually has a true peanut taste.
    I love that it doesn’t separate so I never have to mix it. We love PBJ sandwiches, and with apples and celery, on graham crackers, in peanut butter cookies... it’s simply delicious!

Michigan, United States

Best of the best

Creamy. Jif is by far the favorite in my home. It has the most peanut flavor, easy to spread, and just has a better texture than most other brands. I will not buy another brand.

Connecticut, United States

Jiff Peanut Butter

I can not buy any other peanut butter. Once you taste this brand there is no way of going back. It not only tastes great so creamy, it works with so many things. I put it on about everything...

September 03, 2019

I have nothing bad to say

I think this is my favourite peanut butter. It's got an almost bitter, intense peanut taste to it. It definitely tastes more like peanuts than other brands that I've tried!

Love the texture. It's exactly what you'd expect for peanut butter-- sticky, smooth but still thick.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Jiff peanut butter not just for sandwiches

We love Jiff Peanut Butter in the smooth kind. We love not only for PBJ's but I use it to cook with and many desserts. We love the smoothness of it, it spreads so well and the taste is perfect.

August 07, 2019
    California, United States

Beat ever

My whole family loves Jif peanut butter! Its delicious and fabulously creamy. This is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I keep one at home and at my office!