Jiff Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#3 in Spreads

March 05, 2019

peanut butter

i buy this all the time for our house it is so creamy and it has a great taste to it and doesnt taste arifical like some peanut butters do and it is healthy product which is good for you with alll the protein it has and i buy it all the time and would recmjmand the product

March 01, 2019

Great tasting, maybe too sweet for me.

This peanut butter has a really good taste. I could probably eat the full jar if I would let myself. The problem is that it does taste a little sugary to me for peanut butter, making me thing there are better options.

February 11, 2019

Eat by the can!

These motto should be "spoon by spoon we scoop"!!!!!!

Lol! I love this peanut butter !!

I swear I try, I try really hard to eat just 1 tablespoon but I end up having 5 tablespoons and yes it that's good !

January 11, 2019

Amazing

My kids are peanut butter freaks! We can’t keep it in the house, we always run out. JIF is the same quality but cheaper then Kraft, usually by a $1 or more. There are always coupons out there for it as well. Keep up the good work!

December 17, 2018

I like it

I like this hazelnut spread, it is smooth and creamy and so easily to spread on a sandwich. Out of all factors I enjoy the texture the most. My kids love it too.

September 30, 2018

Once you try Jif you will never try another peanut butter

I used to eat Kraft all the time but I ran out of peanut butter and kraft was not on sale (I will not pay regular price for peanut butter). Jif was on sale so I tried it. I love Jif-it is not too sweet and it is so creamy. My favourite peanut butter!

August 24, 2018

Ah Jiff

Jiff is the only peanut butter i eat. Makes great cookies and sandwiches. Smooth and creamy. My kids really love this also and will only eat Jiff. We are Jiff snobs:}

June 18, 2018

Disappointed it had soybean oil

I purchased this PB because it was the only one at my grocery store that didn't list soybean oil but every time I used it I felt so sick. I checked their website and soy is listed as an ingredient. I don't know why it isn't listed on the container. It tasted amazing but I was disappointed that they used such a crappy oil. But I would recommend to friends who don't care about soy I guess.

June 08, 2018

Favvvv!

This is my favourite brand of peanut butter! It’s soooo good! Once you go Jiff you can’t go back! It’s so smooth and whipped. Not as oily like some other brands.

April 13, 2018

Jif it the one to buy

I always used to buy Kraft peanut butter, but I tried Jif on toast at a restaurant and found it tasted better than my usual brand. I have since been purchasing Jif creamy peanut butter. Find the price is better.