John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Color Protect Shampoo Reviews
#924 in Shampoo

April 21, 2018

This shampoo is AMAZING

I LOVE this shampoo, everything about it, the smell, the luxurious lather, and the way it leaves me hair soft, silky and brunette just the way i want. Only con is that its a bit pricey compared to other shampoos. Overall, a high end shampoo.

March 07, 2018

Great product for colored hair

This product made the coloring in my hair really pop. I had several people comment on how nice my hair looked the first time I used it. It has a great smell too!

March 06, 2018

MY GO TOO SHAMPOO

I have been using John Frieda Products for a couple years now & this is the one shampoo I go to. Love the way it leaves my hair, silky & shiny and my color lasts longer. Will continue to purchase this product as well as other products by John Frieda

February 17, 2016

I really really enjoy using John Frieda products, especially the line of Brilliant Brunette colour protect shampoo and conditioner products. It really leaves my hair feeling nourished and BRILLIANT. Great product!

January 04, 2016

Amazing......wont buy any other shampoo..or conditioner

September 17, 2014

I love this shampoo. The smell is wonderful and it feels like salon quality. I just wish it were a little more budget friendly. It feels like it is such high quality.

2.7/5

July 08, 2014

Didn't find that this product actually did anything different than my regular Pantene shampoo! Definitely not worth the price, and has a very strong scent which gives me a headache' ! I'll stick with my Pantene for a quarter of the price

1.7/5

June 15, 2014

Expensive, made my hair coarse and scrunchy feeling. Not happy

June 11, 2014

It's a little costly for the amount, but it does work to keep to hair protected and revel more tones of brown.

May 29, 2014

This shampoo does give you a brilliant shine, it enhances your color and does prolong your color longer than other products. However, need to shampoo within 2 days as shampoo is very rich.