John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Smoothing Shampoo Reviews
#63 in Shampoo

How It WorksBrilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Smoothing Shampoo contains deeply hydrating Satin Finishers that contain jojoba oil and silk amino acids, to silken brunette hair for all-day smoothnessBonds to hair fibers, seals the cuticle and locks in moisture, providing superior moisture balanceSmoothes and aligns hair strands to reflect more light and increase shine

August 28, 2017

shampoing

Je ne le rachèterai certainement pas. Il abîme plus les cheveux qu autre chose. N ayant plus de shampooing wella au lieu de commander j ai acheté celui ci. Il n est vraiment pas efficace du tout.ce n est pas mon préféré

August 13, 2017

John Frieda Has Great Products

John Frieda never ceases to amaze me. This moisturizing shampoo does what it is called, a moisturizing shampoo. The amount in the free sample I received was actually too much shampoo for my long hair. It lathered up great and has an amazingly wonderful fragrance. It left my hair clean, shiny, and with a great color. Definitely on my shopping list.

August 11, 2017

I will definitely buy this again

first I loved the smell of it and the shampoo lathers so nicely. the conditioner left my hair feeling like silk and was so easy to comb through after. I also got two compliments on how nice my hair smelled.

August 11, 2017

i would really love to try this again

i received this as free sample from John Frieda. the samples lasted me 3 washes for both the shampoo and conditioner. the best week for my hair. the fragrance is heavenly and the hair felt so very great with each wash. definetly recommending the product to people.

July 27, 2017

I really enjoyed trying these products!

I received samples of the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Shampoo and Conditioner.

The shampoo was tinted and had a subtle fresh scent. The scent did not remain in my hair for long so this may be a good choice for people who are bothered by strong scents. It lathered nicely and rinsed out easily.

The conditioner had the same subtle fresh scent as the shampoo and was also tinted. It was pretty thick, coated my hair nicely and rinsed out completely. My hair tangles easily (I always joke that you look at it the wrong way and it tangles!), I found it easy to comb through after using this conditioner.

After drying my hair, I noticed that the different shades in my hair appeared more visible. After just one use, I'm pretty impressed. I normally have an oily scalp and dry hair, I found that my scalp was not as oily as usual on the second day and my ends were nicely hydrated. My hair was soft and manageable. The shampoo and conditioner brought out the red in my hair, leaving it beautifully shiny. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and may buy the full size.

1.0/5

July 12, 2017

Would not recommend at all

I wouldnt purchase these products again. I tried the multi tone revealing shampoo, as well as the visibly deeper treatment. They left my looking (and feeling!) greasy, even after using as directed. And also, even after a week and a half of washes, i see no difference! I think that my hair looks more dull, and feels more heavy than it did before using these products.
    The shampoo doesnt lather well, and the only positive thing i have to say about these products is that they smell good.

2.7/5

July 11, 2017

Made my hair feel very unclean...

I received a packet of this shampoo and conditioner as a sample, and I am glad I didn't pay for it. Something about the shampoo, even though I used the whole packet on my medium-length hair, made it feel rather unclean. As for the conditioner, it wasn't really all that noteworthy. I'm not sure what it costs, but regardless, even if this was cruelty-free, it isn't a product that I would consider buying, if for no other reason than while it was moisturizing, it didn't exactly bring out my low-lights. Perhaps this is something that occurs with continued use, but I won't be investing in it to find out. Might be better suited for drier hair types.

June 11, 2017

I Love love loved this product! After washing my hair with the shampoo & conditioner, I let it air dry for a while.. The result left me touching my hair all day! it made my hair visibly softer and the conditioner has a really good fragrance to it!

April 26, 2017

J'utilisais ce shampoing de John Frieda plus jeune, pour garder mes cheveux foncés plus longtemps. Ça fonctionnais bien ! Bon produit, bonne odeur et les cheveux doux.

April 25, 2017

I received a free sample of these products and used them once. I absolutely loved them! The shampoo and conditioner both have a lovely texture, very rich and silky. They smell very good and I liked how sudsy the shampoo became. After one use my hair was noticeably shinier and felt so soft! I definitely plan on using these again!