John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

This NEW curl defining conditioner for curly hair gives you rich nourishment for bouncy, defined curls. The conditioner helps bundle curls and redefine your curl shape to help give you perfect, curly style.

• Best for curly and wavy hair
  • Helps give curls bounce and definition
  • Nourishes hair for healthy-looking, frizz-free hair*

*For frizz-free curls, follow with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil. You may also enjoy John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo.

October 06, 2021

Defined and smooth

Really great product especially for those with hair that tends to frizz. Left hair feeling defined and smooth. Great staying power curls stayed in place all day

September 11, 2021

Less frizz more smooth

Have tries many products on my hair and not with success. However this has given my hair less frizzy look and leaves it really smooth. My hair does need a trim so this could be why it did not curl as much but was happy with the out come.

September 10, 2021

Smells Devine

I couldn’t get enough of this conditioner, the smell was intoxicating! Though you only need to apply a minuscule amount as I found pea sized amount tended to be very oily. Overall it’s a great conditioner, I have had better though.

September 06, 2021

Soft and curly hair after my shower

The smell of the product is nice and the package is quite convenient and easy to use. It leaves my hair really silky and I can brush it in the shower perfectly just after applying the conditioner.

August 24, 2021

Smooth

This product feels so soft on your hair and feels like your giving yourself a professional wash. My hair felt healthy and was shiny after using this a few times.

August 23, 2021

Soft silky curls

This left my usually dry frizzy curls feeling soft, silky yet manageable with a beautiful shine I’ve never managed to get before. It smells lush and a little goes a long way

August 20, 2021

Good but not for me

Love the conditioner, it makes my hair lovely and soft, I have wavy frizzy hair and left it to dry naturally hoping it wouldn’t be frizzy but it still was, nowhere near as bad as it usually is though.,

August 19, 2021

Weightless curls

Firslt this conditioner smells lovely! It is a lovely rich texture that helps condition your hair leaving it feel so but without leaving your hair feeling greasy or weighed down. It helped control the frizz and gave my hair a nice shine.

August 19, 2021

Loved this

This was great..made my hair feel so soft and bouncy. Curls lasted all day and well into next day. Made my hair extremely shiny and manageable..would recommend

August 18, 2021

Lovely conditioner

I liked this conditioner, it left my hair soft and my natural curls seemed a bit more defined. It made my hair look shiny too. I don’t normally use conditioner but may start after trying this product.