John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

This NEW curl defining conditioner for curly hair gives you rich nourishment for bouncy, defined curls. The conditioner helps bundle curls and redefine your curl shape to help give you perfect, curly style.

• Best for curly and wavy hair
  • Helps give curls bounce and definition
  • Nourishes hair for healthy-looking, frizz-free hair*

*For frizz-free curls, follow with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil. You may also enjoy John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo.

October 05, 2021

Love it!

No more frizz. Just lush, bouncy curls. Easy to handle. Not weighed down like some products do. Would buy this again. Highly recommend. Especially when used with the conditioner.

October 05, 2021

Great conditioner

This conditioner works amazingly along side the shampoo. Smells absolutely beautiful. Applies easily and evenly to hair and leaves my hair feeling extremely soft. Using both the shampoo and conditioner really helps to emphasise my curls.

September 11, 2021

Smooth and silky

Hair left smooth, keeping ends healthy and rich with necessary oils. Left hair feeling soft and moisturised. Best of all hair is not left feeling greasy

September 11, 2021

Love 💕 it

I have never used products especially for frizzy hair. I love this. It combs through my hair easily and leaves it lovely and soft. With a shine through it too.

September 10, 2021

Curly Sue

This conditioning product provides amazing moisturising and definition to curls and makes it too soo sleazy and salon quality for an affordable drugstore price which can’t be beat!

August 24, 2021

Nourishing and gentle

I loved this product, it was nice to apply and was easy to put evenly through my hair. The scent was lovely, it was very calming and gentle. I felt that the conditioner left my hair feeling soft and healthy and my hair had more defined curls and less frizz after I had used it. I would definitely purchase this product again because I have hair that can be either wavy or frizzy but with this conditioner, I knew I was always going to have a good hair day!

August 21, 2021

AMAZING!

Amazing product! I have naturally curly hair but it's always frizzy when dry. Using this product has been super nourishing and left my hair feeling and looking great.

Amazing

I absolutely love this product, once I wash my hair it normally turns frizzy which isn’t a great look. This product has helped to create more of a stylish curl which I absolutely love. Great product

Amazing smell

Loved this product, have used a few times now, the smell was amazing and my hair was feeling great afterwards, I would definitely recommend this product

Deep conditioning

I found this conditioner really gave my hair a deep condition and left it feeling smooth and soft. My curls looked more defined after using and my hair was easier to deranged and brush.