John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

This NEW curl defining cream oil is specially formulated with curl-enhancing technology and Rosehip Oil. It nourishes and defines your curls. It combines the nourishment of hair oil with the instant absorption of hair cream.

• Define curls without weighing them down
  • Cream oil for curly hair helps quench dry curls to bring out your best curls every day
  • Designed for curly or wavy hair

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo and Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner.

September 06, 2021

Leave on and not adding weight to the hair

I really like leave-on products for curly hair. I like the density of it and it doesn't seem to leave more weight in my hair, maintaining the curls better. The smell of the product is nice and the package is quite convenient and easy to use.

August 24, 2021

Creamy

This oil does not make your hair greasy as i expected. It is light weight on the hair but feels like it gives you a good overall protection. I like the design of the bottle.

August 24, 2021

Lovely to use

I used this product on both wet and dry hair. When using on wet hair I used it when I let it dry naturally and also when I styled it. I found that I needed quite a lot of product to notice a difference. The directions on the bottle specified one or two pumps but I found I needed more than this even though I only have shoulder length hair. Despite needing quite a lot, it didn't leave my hair greasy or crispy and my hair felt lovely and soft. It definitely made my hair feel healthy and thicker and my hair wasn't frizzy. My hair fell into soft waves when it was dry which I really liked. I loved the scent although I would have liked to have had the scent linger on my hair for a good while through the day and I didn't think it did.

August 23, 2021

Smooth curls

This defined and smoothed my natural curls even more, it left my hair shiny, Soft and manageable with a lot les frizz and will last a while compared to others

August 23, 2021

Not for me

I think this product would be good on hair curlier than mine. I liked the texture , I liked the smell but I think my hair just isn't enough on the curly side to get the benefits from this product

August 21, 2021

Amazing!

Amazing product! I have naturally curly hair but it's always frizzy when dry. Using this product has been super nourishing and left my hair feeling and looking great.

August 20, 2021

Nice product

Love the product, it makes my hair lovely and soft, I have wavy frizzy hair and left it to dry naturally hoping it wouldn’t be frizzy but it still was a little, nowhere near as bad as it usually is though so this def helps. I found using it on dry hair helped tame the frizz.

Smoothing cream

Firstly a little goes a long way which is fantastic. It smoothes down hair and manage the curls. I would say this is not suitable for oily or fine hair.

August 19, 2021

My hair has never looked better

This product look a while to get used to, as I kept using too much product which was leaving my hair a little greasy, which was a fault of my own. Now that I have found the right amount to use on my hair it leaves my hair looking and feeling amazing

Soo good

Easy to use cream..a little goes a very long way!! Made my wavy hair into beach curls and held all day and well into next day. Smells delicious and makes hair extra shiny as well.