John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

This NEW curl defining cream oil is specially formulated with curl-enhancing technology and Rosehip Oil. It nourishes and defines your curls. It combines the nourishment of hair oil with the instant absorption of hair cream.

• Define curls without weighing them down
  • Cream oil for curly hair helps quench dry curls to bring out your best curls every day
  • Designed for curly or wavy hair

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo and Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner.

works really well

i really liked using this on my daughters hair made it so easy to brush her hair
    works well and does not leave hair feeling tacky or sticky and has a really pleasent smell

Curls

I used this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is wavy / a bit curly. This did improve the curl definition and it didn’t leave my hair feeling like there was product on it.

No Pizzazz

Did not leave me with great curls. If I’m honest, it probably flattened some of my natural curl/wave so I will not be using again. Disappointing as I love the brand.

Brilliant product

This cream oil is just lovely. I was very impressed by this serum. A little goes along way. It really doesn't take much product to see a big impact. I also love the fact that it's light weight and doesn't weigh your hair down. Instead you get bouncy, defined curls!

August 16, 2021

Cream oil for curly hair

This was wonderful product to use especially after using the shampoo and conditioner this just helped keep everything from going frizzy also it helped my curls stay more in shape my hair didn't need as much doing to it the day after just a comb through and some serum and I was good to go again wonderful you only need a tiny amount to get control of your hair it also smells lovely in just works a treat great products lovely clean bouncy curls and most enjoyable to use knowing its nourishing for your hair the whole range is fabulous

2.0/5

August 16, 2021

Leaves ends of hair very greasy.

Was so excited to use this, however I found the product left my hair with a greasy feel and look, even using a minimal amount made no difference. I tried using this with wet and dry hair, seemed a tiny bit less greasy on dry hair but still needed washed out daily.

Love it

I love it. My daughter hair much better condition her curls is nicer and its easier to work with it. And the smells is soo nice. We used twice it already defo recommend

Really like it

Dream curls indeed

Lovely, lightweight serum thats easily absorbed and leaves no residue. Hair is well moisturised and conditioned, leaving curls frizz free with more defined and natural.

Fantastic !

Fantastic creams .
    Smells lovely ,and is so pleasant and easy to use .
    I used it on wet hair and let my hair dry naturally and it was nice and wavy and far less frizzy than it usually ends up