3.9/5
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray Reviews
Ranked #1487 in Hair Care

Curl perfecter transforms wilted waves and curls into sexy swerves, curves and spirals. This alcohol-free formula leaves hair super-silky, never "crispy". Innovative magnesium-enriched formula penetrates hair to restore elasticity and spring. It boosts and enhances your natural curl pattern.

July 31, 2017

Donne de superbes boucles

Points forts
    - Thermo protecteur
    - Redonne du peps aux boucles
    - Grand format
    - Odeur agréable

Points faibles
    - Il faudrait revoir le spray car il ne diffuse pas le produit en brume, ce qui peut donner un effet cartonné si on l'applique trop près des cheveux et en grande quantité
    - Assèche un peu les cheveux

Commentaires
    Il faut prendre le coup de main pour ne pas trop en mettre, mais l'effet peps qu'il redonne aux boucles est vraiment naturel et durable, je recommande !

March 23, 2017

This is one of my favorite products to use. I have very curly, frizzy hair so I apply it every morning to get the look I want. It makes your hair feel soft.

January 30, 2017

My wavy hair is very fine so I'm always cautious about spraying styling products on to it. I don't want to look greasy or to weigh my hair down too much. I use just a light spray of this and comb it through my damp hair. It leaves my hair controlled and frizz free without any stiffness or crunchiness. It also helps to define my waves and make them look more polished instead of my usual beachy, bed head waves.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

August 25, 2015

I have very frizzy hair and this stuff definitely helps define my curls, although I do have to use a leave in conditioner as well. I really like the smell and that I dont have to use very much.

November 29, 2013

This didn't help me keep a curl, my hair is naturally really straight.

November 28, 2013

My hair is really curly and I tried it and my hair still frizzed up. It was humid out so maybe that played a part in the product not being as effective as it could have been.

November 28, 2013

Great price for a good name product that produces results

November 28, 2013

Curls are always tough to handle and get right, this product does help a bit

November 28, 2013

It's great , not too strong , didn't make my hear feel hard

November 28, 2013

My favourite product of all. This one is great or curly hair.