John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum Reviews
Ranked #1474 in Hair Care

Protective formula safeguards strands with a Thermal Shield Complex and creates a layer of protective glossInstantly shields all hair styles against the damaging effects of heat styling and UV exposure that can cause frizzMakes hair smooth and silky with vibrant shine whether you style straight or curlyMinimizes color fadingAllure 2007 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Defrizzer.

June 08, 2017

This hair product is sold at a low-cost, it fights frizz for all hair types, from thick and curly to delicate and fine. I have noticed that ever since I began to use to product my hair breaks less frequently, it makes my hair very shiny, and manageable. I use a hair dryer very frequently and with this serum it protects from the heat, and makes my hair very silky when I'm finished. I will continue to use this magnificent product on my hair, because it does wonders for me and it's a less expensive product that's affordable.

May 12, 2017

Je l'utilise avant chaque séchage et j'ai remarqué que mes cheveux sont beaucoup moins cassés par la chaleur. Ne rend pas les cheveux gras. J'adore les produits John Frieda.

March 03, 2016

My daughter and I both suffer from frizzy hair especially during the colder months so we use this treatment once every two weeks and we both have noticed a huge difference in how smooth our hair is ,definitely a great product ,very easy to use as well

February 22, 2016

I would definitely recommend this product. I have naturally curly hair, and use the frizz ease serum to tame my curls, and the thermal protect when I straighten my hair. It keeps my hair under control, and gives it a great shine.

January 27, 2016

One of the best serum out there... 3 pump on my wet hair and than dry it and flat ironing it and boom I have the most sleek hair... and it stayed like that for 3 days.. just be careful and put it in the end and mid length of the hair if it touches the scalp you ll have to wach your hair the next day in a reason of an oily hair

January 12, 2016

After many years of bleaching my hair has taken quite the beating. This serum has worked magic on my hair and it's growth and healthiness. Feels like silk on your hair it's truly amazing find yourself playing with your hair all day guaranteed!

June 12, 2015

This product is great for protecting against damage from styling tools. Since using it, my hair does not get dry from blow drying and flat ironing my hair. It does a great job at keeping frizz away even when it's extremely humid. One pump of product is enough for my chin length thick hair. I have been using the same bottle for about 5 months now and only half way through it. It seemed like a small bottle for the price but it has proven to be definitely worth it.

May 27, 2015

One of my favourite hair products. Easy to apply, and very effective. Goes on soft and silky and protects my hair from heat damage when drying/straightening. A little pricey but top quality so definitely worth the extra cost.

May 11, 2015

Such a great product does what it says, smells amazing! and feels good in my hair. id recommend for sure

April 23, 2015

I straigten my hair daily and always have fly aways and get split ends. I tried John Frieda Thermal Protection. It smells amazing and is light on the hair. Not only did it protect my hair from fly aways and damage it also made it shine! Love it!! Use it all the time now!