John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#18 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

September 17, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Very Pleased

I am very pleased with this product. It has a beautiful fragrance and after leaving in the hair for about 5-10 minutes, my hair felt silky smooth. I left my hair to dry naturally everytime I used this and it felt frizz free after drying. I am really enjoying this conditioner and the whole Frizz Ease range of John Frieda and I would possibly be happy to purchase.

September 12, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Wish I could give more stars

This is by far one of the nicest conditioners I have ever used, the smell is adorable and the condition on my hair after the few use was commented on by friends!

September 11, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Superb

I was struggling finding shampoo brand for thin hair.Finally my search is over ,i love every bit of this Shampoo & conditioner, the lovely smell and softness.

September 11, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Super lightweight conditioning

I enjoyed using this conditioner after using the shampoo. The conditioner is a light texture ,it isnt thick like my usual conditioner it is a much lighter albeit slightly watery texture . Despite the watery texture , it was easy to distribute evenly throughout my hair from mid lengths to ends. I then combed it through which was easy and the comb glided through with ease . I left it on for a couple of minutes and then rinsed it out . Afterwards my hair felt smoother and sleek and didn't feel heavy or weighed down . After drying my hair felt soft, smooth , silky and less frizzy . My hair felt Nourished and cared for.

September 10, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love this product so much goces my hair fresh smell new look I am in love with this product . Last long . Gives your thin hair volume and amazing you new .

September 10, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Works for my slightly frizzy hair!

I've used this conditioner with the matching shampoo. My hair is normally a bit frizzy and unruly. I noticed a difference very quickly and my hair is smoother without being weighed down. It's easier to style without looking frazzled. I'd definitely recommend this range.

August 28, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great Product!

I tried the conditioner alongside the shampoo, my hair was immediately thicker and less flyaway, when styled, my hair held its style without becoming flat and frizzy.
    The conditioner is lovely and silky and I will definitely buy this product again.

2.8/5

August 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Not working for me

I am a fan of this brand as it proved very efficient but not this time. Like the shampoo, the conditioner smell nice but it takes my hair's shine away and somehow makes it feel heavier and look not as good. Sorry, I won't be buying this one in the future.
    #gotitfree

August 25, 2019
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Excellent! I would definitely recommend this Conditioner

Excellent! I haven't used John Frieda products in the past so I was pleasantly surprised by this Conditioner. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has frizzy hair. It smells beautiful & my hair feels silky soft & smooth. #gotitfree

August 24, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Works okay, smells lovely and controls the frizz

I used this with the John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo and I had to use quite a lot more of the conditioner than I would in the past with other brands. It did control the frizz, and smelled really lovely, but did feel a bit heavy on my hair. I did the job well, but I had to wash my hair sooner than I would normally. If you have frizzy dry hair this product would work really well and I would recommend it.