John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder is designed to cleanse frizzy, fine hair and prep hair for lightweight frizz-free style. It weightlessly cleanses and moisturises. Infused with hydrating aloe water. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. Most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner and Smoothing Crème

Click here for more information.

Stockport, United Kingdom

Very happy with this shampoo

I tried this shampoo and was very satisfied. My hair normal needs washing every day but I managed to go 2 days between washing with this shampoo. I found the texture silky and light. It gives a lovely massage while washing your hair and surrounds you with a beautiful and relaxing fragrance. Definitely one to buy.

Northumberland, United Kingdom

Best shampoo I've used in a while

This shampoo is so good it will definitely be my go to from now on. The texture is so nice and it smells really good as well. I noticed a difference after the first wash which is great for me because my hair is really thin it gets greasy really fast I have to wash it every day but I have been able to leave it a few days after the first use.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Absolute game changer

When I received this to try in return for a review I thought to myself yep just another product that makes promises that it doesn’t deliver.. how wrong was I! This is a game changer I suffer the worst frizzy hair.. think holiday humidity hair on a daily basis. However since using this my hair is barely frizzy and so straight! I’m completely amazed how good this is and it smells so nice too! The bottle makes it easy to get out and I honestly can’t recommend it enough. I’m a busy mum of two and this product has made it much faster to get ready as I no longer need to straighten my hair to say bye to frizz. I teamed this with the conditioner and the results are beyond my expectations. I highly recommend.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Shampoo that does wonders

My full, bleached and frizzy hair loves this shampoo. It feels so fresh and nice. No added weight. Recommended for anyone who wants to have frizz-free hairstyles.

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Perfect hair cleansing

The shampoo has an aloe water scent to it and is easy to spread and foam. What I really liked about the shampoo is that it left my hair extremely clean, it felt like I applied a cleansing shampoo on my hair. I do however think the shampoo isn’t right for those that want to really moisturise their hair.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the tube!

This shampoo has been utterly fantastic for my frizzy fine hair! Cleansing whilst moisturising to tame my frizziness. The shampoo bubbles up really easily so you don’t need much of it at all and one tube has the potential to last quite some time! It is a very cost effective product and for the results you receive it’s more than worth it!

United Kingdom

Lovely smell and touch

I have really thick long hair that frizzys up so it sometimes hard work to find a good shampoo what helps . Well now I have one , this really made my hair so soft and silky . It even smelt lovely after.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Smells good

Received this free!
    Product felt good and only needed a small amount to cover my long hair.
    Lathered up really well and smelt very good.
    Used in conjunction with the conditioner my hair feels nice and smells good

Dudley, United Kingdom

Clean soft hair

I used the shampoo with the same weightless conditioner. First off it smells good and stayed in my hair quite some time after. After washing out I did notice less frizzy and less heavy.

August 12, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Would recommend!

The shampoo has a lovely scent. I would recommend this product and also buy it as well as it left my hair feeling soft, manageable and less frizzy. I love the packaging and how the shampoo comes out from the bottom rather than the top.