John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

Helped my dry hair

Over the cold winter o find my hair more brittle and dry than ever. I always try extra conditioner but I find it makes my hair limp and with no umf. So when I was chosen to try John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon I was happy but doubtful what I would feel. It’s a bit pricey but other than that I loved it!

John frida lemon

Merci Chick
    J ai essayer john frida miracle lemon sur ma coloration blonde et sur plusieurs lavements ma couleur a palie se que je cherchais depuis très longtemps avec d autres bases de decolorant mais j ai jamais eu le résultat voulue mais avec se produit j ai trouver la perle pour mes cheveux alors les blonde allez y pour en finir avec les teintures

A Great Mask for Blondes

I tried the Go Blonder Lemon Miracle mask through the Product Review Club. I liked this mask. It smelled great, like fresh lemonade! The consistency is thick but doesn’t feel too heavy. It left my hair feeling soft and my blonde looked bright and fresh. I would buy this mask again.

Smooth and Sleek

I liked this product. It has attractive, bright, happy packaging. The product has a pleasant smell and a thick texture, so you can use it instead of conditioner. It left my wet hair feeling very smooth and tangle free! The product went far, you didn’t need a ton of it. After blow drying my hair, it felt very light, soft and clean. I couldn’t immediately tell if my blonde was brighter, but it did seem less brassy. The description on the back of the tube says that with prolonged use, it will strengthen you hair which is a benefit I can get behind. This long, dry winter has made my hair brittle and prone to breaking. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and would buy it again.

Love it

Got this #LemonMiracleMasque by John Freida to try from chickadvisor. So far I love it! It's made my hair so soft and moisturized and has definitely helped with maintaining the blonde that I already have. Definitely recommend it and will probably purchase it! #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Torally worth it!

Loveeeee the smell!!! A lot of products that help repair the damages usually have a chemical smell so it’s a nice change to have something that smells so pretty.
    My hair was stonger and super soft. It was a great to notice that the treatment did not ruin my hair color.

Creamy, rich conditioner

I am platinum blonde so am constantly looking for products that are good for treated hair, and keep the blonde nice and bright. I've only tried this conditioner once so far (the shipping took a while and the review was due) but so far i really liked it. It smells great and it's very creamy. My hair felt nice and soft after, however I did not see a difference in the color. This could be because my hair is already very light though.

This is amazing!

I have blonde curly hair that is frizzy and dry. I used this product and I have to say that this product along with the shampoo and conditioner is now my only hair care products I use. This leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and the curls are perfect. It has my blonde hair color just glowing! My hair looks and feels 20 years younger! Thank you John Frieda!

Makes my hair soft

Amazing scent. Great packaging. Makes my hair very soft after use. I've washed with it about 2 times now haven't noticed any color change but it is a nice masque. I will write a new review in a few more uses.

2.3/5

Where's the Lemon?

I was disappointed. I was interested in trying this product because I believed it to contain lemon oil and while it does contain a lemon ingredient it's a very small amount it doesn't smell anything like lemon. The texture of the product is nice but it's strongly fragrant. I did make my hair a bit softer which was nice but I didn't enjoy using this product and I wouldn't recommend to anyone.