John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo Reviews
#75 in Shampoo

The formula, containing Color-Correcting Technology, neutralizes brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh. Results are noticeable after just 3 uses. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

April 11, 2019

This is literally the best shampoo ever !

I was getting so frustrated trying shampoo after shampoo each one either made my hair frizzy or oily ! I have super long hair ! It took me my whole teenage life to find this shampoo but when I did I have never used any other kind of shampoo ! I love this shampoo it's awesome for blone/light hair ! I also use the matching conditioner ! I love how it makes my hair feel and look !!

March 25, 2019

I would buy this product again!

Ever since using this I keep getting asked if I just got my hair done! It's like a refresh for your hair! My hair is shiny and look super healthy. Love this product!

March 14, 2019

Very effective

I just recently went platinum blonde and love this shampoo to keep the brasiness out of my hair colour. It is also a gentler shampoo that doesn't further dry out my hair.

February 25, 2019

Removes Yellow and Revitalizes Blonde

I have half blonde half brown hair that used to be all blonde. The blonde on the bottom regularly looses tone and becomes yellow. This shampoo brightens it up and restores it so the bright blonde it used to be.

February 24, 2019

Love this stuff

I have been using JF Sheer Blonde Colour Renew for about 2 years now and I really love how this keeps my colour from going brassy and keeps my hair soft. Will continue using until I dye my hair darker. Thank you John Frieda!

2.0/5

February 22, 2019

Meh..

I am not a fan this purple shampoo only for the sole purpose of the fact that it does not correct brassy tones in blondes. The purple tone to the shampoo is super light already and true purple shampoos are dark purple and the hue lasts. Once you lather this shampoo, the purple is already gone and therefore the effect of "tone correcting" has diminished.
    It is, however, a shampoo that works as a shampoo. Still cleans my hair even when it is incredibly oily.
    I won't be buying this product again.

February 17, 2019

Love this for blonde hair

I love this shampoo for when I have my blonde hair. I love how it keeps the brassyness at bay and lets me go a little longer between colors. I will use this anytime I have blonde in my hair.

February 11, 2019

Will defintely buy again

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy and removes the brassiness that I get from my highlighted hair.

January 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Shampoo for color renew!! Takes care of brassiness too

This shampoo will leave your hair silky and smooth regardless of what you've just done to it, whether a color and tone, or a heavy workout!! Definitely recommend!!

December 27, 2018

using both shampoo and conditioner

When I dye my hair I like to use both the shampoo and conditioner JOHN FRIEDA SHEER BLONDE COLOR RENEW TONE CORRECTING to keep away the brass and yellow color that comes after. I need the conditioner because the shampoo does its job but leaves my hair so dry. I do not use the pair every single wash just once a week