John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo Reviews
#67 in Shampoo

The formula, containing Color-Correcting Technology, neutralizes brassy and yellow tones. The formula, containing Optical Brightening Technology, absorbs UV light and emits white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear brighter and salon-fresh. Results are noticeable after just 3 uses. For all shades of color-treated or highlighted blonde hair

2.0/5

February 22, 2019

Meh..

I am not a fan this purple shampoo only for the sole purpose of the fact that it does not correct brassy tones in blondes. The purple tone to the shampoo is super light already and true purple shampoos are dark purple and the hue lasts. Once you lather this shampoo, the purple is already gone and therefore the effect of "tone correcting" has diminished.
    It is, however, a shampoo that works as a shampoo. Still cleans my hair even when it is incredibly oily.
    I won't be buying this product again.

February 17, 2019

Love this for blonde hair

I love this shampoo for when I have my blonde hair. I love how it keeps the brassyness at bay and lets me go a little longer between colors. I will use this anytime I have blonde in my hair.

February 11, 2019

Will defintely buy again

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy and removes the brassiness that I get from my highlighted hair.

January 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Shampoo for color renew!! Takes care of brassiness too

This shampoo will leave your hair silky and smooth regardless of what you've just done to it, whether a color and tone, or a heavy workout!! Definitely recommend!!

December 27, 2018

using both shampoo and conditioner

When I dye my hair I like to use both the shampoo and conditioner JOHN FRIEDA SHEER BLONDE COLOR RENEW TONE CORRECTING to keep away the brass and yellow color that comes after. I need the conditioner because the shampoo does its job but leaves my hair so dry. I do not use the pair every single wash just once a week

October 18, 2018

Super Blonde

I think this is one of the best toning conditioners on the market. I use it a couple times a week In the bath and let it soak in like a masque for 15 to 20. It does a great job toni g as well as leaving my hair soft after it is rinsed out. I recommend to any one wanting the perfect blonde hair.

August 10, 2018

JOHN FRIEDA SHEER BLONDE COLOR RENEW TONE CORRECTING SHAMPOO

JOHN FRIEDA SHEER BLONDE COLOR RENEW TONE CORRECTING Shampoo is the best to me. I have tried all the shampoos of this Brand to keep my blonde hair and definitely this is the best. It is not for everyday just one or twice a week other otherwise my hair gets dry.excellent drugstore product

June 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Will repurchase.

I bought this shampoo and conditioner duo to tone my newly (at home) bleached hair. I had actually toned it but use this once weekly to keep the brassiness at bay. It has definitely done the job. I haven’t had to retouch my hair since using this product. John Freida’s line of hair care products is one of the better ‘drugstore’ brands available.

May 23, 2018

It really works!!

I have dark hair so maintaining blonde is really hard as it fades into a brassy color. A friend recommended using JF sheer blonde. Its been 1 and a half month and my hair is still blonde.

May 15, 2018

I would buy again

This shampoo is great for lightening your hair without dying it or using a bleach. It's like a new version of sun in but you have fresh clean hair after applying. Super easy to use. Doesn't burn eyes and leaves hair shiny and soft.