John Frieda Weather Works Weather Proofing Daily Shampoo

John Frieda Weather Works Weather Proofing Daily Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2065 out of 2555 in Hair Care

February 25, 2011

John Frieda Weather Works Weather Proofing Daily Shampoo — I just started using this awesome shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I am loving what it can do for my frizz prone curly hair. The weather has been crazy the past couple of months: rain, snow, heat, wind, etc. So, I gave it a shot! I am really pleasantly surprised with it too. I have switched back and forth with my other shampoos to see if it really was making a difference and my hair was much more untamed on rainy days without using the Frizz Ease Weather Proofing Shampoo by John Frieda. It doesn't have a perfumy smell or thick greasy feeling. It is lightweight and the bottle size is more than adequate but not overly big. It is very affordable and you can find it almost anywhere: grocery store, WalMart, Target, drug stores, etc. So, overall I would give it a 4 out of 5 because it isn't the absolute best shampoo I've ever used but, it definitely comes close, I would recommend it to you if you are prone to frizz!

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray