John Frieda Weather Works Weather Proofing Daily Shampoo Reviews
#2083 in Hair Care

September 13, 2017

Good for frizzy hair

I received a free mini sample of this john frieda weather works proofing daily shampoo and recently used it and I liked it. First it smells really good and the shampoo is a wonderful silky consistency. It helped to tame my frizz after I dried it and it didn't frizz up too much in the sun and the humidity. I would recommend if you have dry and frizzy hair.

February 25, 2011

John Frieda Weather Works Weather Proofing Daily Shampoo — I just started using this awesome shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I am loving what it can do for my frizz prone curly hair. The weather has been crazy the past couple of months: rain, snow, heat, wind, etc. So, I gave it a shot! I am really pleasantly surprised with it too. I have switched back and forth with my other shampoos to see if it really was making a difference and my hair was much more untamed on rainy days without using the Frizz Ease Weather Proofing Shampoo by John Frieda. It doesn't have a perfumy smell or thick greasy feeling. It is lightweight and the bottle size is more than adequate but not overly big. It is very affordable and you can find it almost anywhere: grocery store, WalMart, Target, drug stores, etc. So, overall I would give it a 4 out of 5 because it isn't the absolute best shampoo I've ever used but, it definitely comes close, I would recommend it to you if you are prone to frizz!